Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 06, 2021

Effective for grease stripping.

I use tupperware for my lunch at work and at the end of the day, washing it is such a pain since plastic and grease often go together. That's why Im constantly looking for a dishwashing liquid that can help me with grease and this is effective!! Also, it doesnt leave a soapy smell on the plastic.

August 06, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Dawn ultra dish washing liquid review

I like dawn dish washing liquid.it is effective in cleaning dishes and getting rid of grease. Dawn ultra works even harder than original dawn it works great I will use Dawn before any other brand

June 21, 2021

Effective

Dawn is the only kitchen dish soap I can use. It doesnt leave my hands dry or itchy.
    It's great for not only cleaning dishes but when mixed with baking soda and vinegar it makes a great multi purpose cleaner.

June 09, 2021

Best dish soap ever

I honestly like this product. This takes all the grease. This one smells amazing. This is by far best dish soap I used till now. Try it you will not regret

May 23, 2021

Washes pretty well!!!

I have been using Dawn dish soap for a while now. And I really recommend it! Removes well the grease of our dishes. It's gentle on your skin and has a mild fragrance.

May 02, 2021

Smells good

This product smells nice but I find that it sometimes leaves a film on my drinking glasses and I have to use really really hot water to ensure my glasses are clean and smooth. I wouldn’t buy this again, I’m sticking with Palmolive.

March 17, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Multi purpose product

Dawn is not just Awesome for cleaning dishes. I combine it other products to make my own cleaning products. It gets dishes clean cutting through the grease. I have also found that unlike other dish liquids it will clean burnt on grime from pots and pans.

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

This product its really good its clean in every second I recommended very well job in your dishes,O bacteria gogo dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Affordable price good item!!

February 24, 2021

Dish soap

Excellent dish soap, this one is one of my favourites. It cuts grease and cleans dirty dishes extremely well, and leaves all the dishes clean. The dish soap is very gentle on my hands and does not dry them out. Will continue buying this dish soap.

February 20, 2021

DAWN IS NOT CRUELTY-FREE

I was beyond SHOCKED to find out the Dawn the cleans the little ducklings is NOT CRUELTY-FREE. I know right, your thinking NO WAY....Sadly so.
    Dawn is also owned by Procter & Gamble, a parent corporation that is also not cruelty-free and tests on animals. Other brands of dish soap to avoid that DO test on animals include Palmolive, Joy, and Gain.