Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

September 12, 2020

Love it

Favourite dish soap. Doesnt dry out my hands especially in the winter when the air is dry. Also love the fact that is friendly to use on pets as i have two giant goobers!!!

September 04, 2020

Good for dishes, rough on skin

I swear by this brand over others. Although, I've noticed new brands of dish soap are starting to appear and I've been debating trying a new one. Only because dawn dish soap is wrecking havoc on my hands and excema.... i know I know, I should be wearing gloves all the time. I try to. But I dont much. I frequently get interrupted by kids pulling at me kr needing to run to the living room, stop to stir my sauce or flip my cooking food in the oven. Its too difficult to remove gloves and its harder to put them back on with somewhat clam'y or moist hands.

I wish there was a more skin friendly line from dawn

September 04, 2020

Dries My Skin Out

I think this dish soap works good but it really dries the skin on my hands out. I don’t wear dish gloves and I have a bit of eczema so I don’t like to buy it.

September 02, 2020

Dawn dishwashing liquid

This dish soap does a great job. You just need a small amount for long lasting suds.
    It is a multifunctional product unlike other brands.
    Have usex a little to clean the paws on our white dog and it worked great.

August 31, 2020

Good product

This soap works well on grease.. it’s true when they say a drop of dawn and the grease is gone, and a drop is all you need even when the sink is piled high

August 31, 2020

Ok but have you seen the sprays?

Dawn is the most gental on your hands and pits and pans. Not only does it smell good and work good but it saves animals lives. Keep and eye out for the new spray bottles so innovative and such a smart product release!

August 10, 2020
    California, United States

Love this soap

I totally love dawn, love the way it tackles the grease. Love how clean it leave my dishes.totally recommended. This is my favorite dish soap. It dosent leave my hands dry like othe soaps out there.

July 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

Reliable

I love using Dawn dish soap since it's very long last using only some drops I obtain a long lasting soapy water and the cent is really nice . I really recommend it

June 19, 2020

Its strong on grease.

I can say its very effective on grease. As i am south asain and our food is more oily but with this detergent i must say a i am relieved.
    I have kids so alot of dishes and this detergent is my best choice to wash all dishes

June 16, 2020

would buy again.

this product smells amazing and works wonders, the only issue i have is that i get a rash on my hands after using, however gloves can always fix that. :)