Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 09, 2021

Best dish soap ever

I honestly like this product. This takes all the grease. This one smells amazing. This is by far best dish soap I used till now. Try it you will not regret

May 02, 2021

Smells good

This product smells nice but I find that it sometimes leaves a film on my drinking glasses and I have to use really really hot water to ensure my glasses are clean and smooth. I wouldn’t buy this again, I’m sticking with Palmolive.

March 17, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Multi purpose product

Dawn is not just Awesome for cleaning dishes. I combine it other products to make my own cleaning products. It gets dishes clean cutting through the grease. I have also found that unlike other dish liquids it will clean burnt on grime from pots and pans.

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

This product its really good its clean in every second I recommended very well job in your dishes,O bacteria gogo dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Affordable price good item!!

February 24, 2021

Dish soap

Excellent dish soap, this one is one of my favourites. It cuts grease and cleans dirty dishes extremely well, and leaves all the dishes clean. The dish soap is very gentle on my hands and does not dry them out. Will continue buying this dish soap.

February 02, 2021
    Florida, United States

Amazing

I absolutely love this dish soap. I've been using it for years. Gets the greese and 3verything off if my dishes I also give my dog a bath in it kills fleas like no tomorrow

January 09, 2021

Great Product

Words are not enough to describe how amazing this product is ... tough on grease and gentle on hands . As someone who can not wear gloves while doing the dishes this dishwashing liquid has been a life saver!

December 28, 2020

It’s fine

I don’t know if it’s the smell or what exactly it is about this soap but I don’t love it. It’s fine but not the best. I ended up mixing it with vinegar and turned it into a shower cleaner but will use other soap for my dishes.

3.2/5

December 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great dish soap

I use this to wash my dishes. Gets all the grease off the dishes. and my orthodontist requirement using it to clean my Invisalign. I’m going to try and see how it works.

December 17, 2020

Amazing

I would buy this product again I love dawn it makes the dishes look better it hasn’t left any grease spots on any item I love the other ones also I recommend it