Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

July 07, 2019

A must have ingredient for almost all DIU stain removers

This is one of those must have around the house products. It is so multi functional, tough on stains and grease yet gentle enough to use on fabrics, my animals and so many more items.

July 06, 2019

Blue Dawn dish soap! I use this for everything!

I love blue Dawn dish soap! Nothing cleans dishes better. It cuts though the grease so well! And it's not just for dishes! I mix it with water and vinegar and use it to wash my floors, my stove , shower and I even his Dawn to wash my dogs!!

July 06, 2019

This is the only dish soap I ever buy.

If they can clean up the victims of oilspills in our oceans with this then it must be tough enough to cleans dishes and soft enough not to harm my skin. Its also antibacterial! What else could you need?

Does the job

Squeaky clean dishes, not much effort for scrubbing. We love the smell and love the efficiency of how little dishwashing liquid is needed to clean. Only thing is remember to wear gloves when washing to avoid dishwasher hands.

Love using dawn

Love using dawn when doing dishes it is soft on my hands. I also use it for cleaning walls/furniture or laundry to get grease stains out. Dawn also has other scents which is nice. It's nice to know it is gentle enough to clean pets.

Best soap for dishes

I really enjoy the variety of scents that dawn comes in. I ask like that you do not need a lot to do a sink full of dishes even pots and pans. It is the main dish soap I use I have tryed others and C dawn still works the best.

Multifunctional product

Its definitely a multi use product. We use it regularly for dishes, washing our vehicles and lastly we use it diluted to wash our 3 dogs. This product literally works like a charm.

Must Have

This soap is amazing, just not for dishes. I use it to wash my truck to one of my dogs fav hobbies. Chasing skunks. It helps with getting the smell out and it don't bother him at all.
    A must have in the cupboard for all your projects from A-Z

Le meilleur

C'est le savon a vaisselles que j'utilise depuis plusieurs années. Je trouve qu'il nettoient vrmt bien la vaisselle , les trucs gratiné qui sont sure a faire partir .. lui ke fait TRÈS bien .
    Super produit par rapports qualité prix et les odeurs sont vraiment super !

Best dishwash soap

This is the best dish washing soap around. It gets rid of all the grease easily but it is not rough on your hands! This is a staple in our house. We only use dawn!! Great scents as well!