Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

My Go to

This is the only dish soap I use. It is Amazing. You only need a small amount to do dishes...no dishwasher in this house. A little goes a long way. It smells great, not strong. It is easy on my hands. I frequently wash my hands with it while in the kitchen . It is the best for taking grease stains out of clothing. Just squeeze some on the grease/food stain before laundering .

Gets EVERYTHING clean

The nice thing about DAWN dish soap is that it's not just for dishes. I use this to clean my home with and get stains out my clothes. I love that this product so so versatile, which makes it one of my favorites. It also leaves my skin feeling nice, rather than dry after I do the dishes.

July 31, 2020

Great for MORE than just washing dishes!

Dawn Blue dish washing liquid works like magic to remove all that grime, & greasy stuff off your dishes, beautifully. It has lots of bubbles, & your dishes will sparkle & no greasy streaks left on your dishes. Very impressed that it can also be used as a pre-treatment on your laundry to be rid of stains too, it has a multitude of very efficient uses. Try it today🙂

The Only Soap I Use

I love Dawn Dish Washing Soap. It is the only soap that I will by for personal use or in my classroom. I feel that less is more when using this soap when compared to other leading brands.

Does the work!

I love how this product can actually get grease stains out without having to scrub like a maniac! The bonus is that it also has a very pleasant smell and is a cruelty free product!

The best!

Ever since I started using dawn, I do not remember going back to any other products! It definitely cleans out all the grease in one rinse and leaves dishes squeaky cleaning! Must must have.

Super cleaning power

Dawn dishwater liquid never fails to impress. It gets the job down with fever drops needed compared to many other leading brands. Effective, cost effective, and safe on your time spent cleaning in the kitchen, and elsewhere

Florida, United States

My favorite

Dawn is a brand I know and trust. Its one of my favorite detergents. All it takes is one dap. It's makes alot of suds. Dawn cuts through grease and tough stains. This detergent leaves your dishes clean and shiny

July 30, 2020
    New York, United States

Multipurpose cleaner

I love dawn! I use this product in the kitchen, the bathroom and the laundry room. Blue dawn gets grease stains out of all fabrics and clothes! It cuts grease out of pans and even gets sticker ressique off new cups. This is the only dish soap I trust. The consistancy is thick and not watery like its competitors.

July 30, 2020

The best dish soap on the market

This is a trusted brand. My go to. No other dish soap is as effective or lasts as long. A little goes a long way. Cuts grease in dishes and is an excellent household cleaner for other chores.