Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Works great!!

Product does wonders. You only have to use a little like a dime size and it starts working it’s magic. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Great product!

I usually don’t buy this brand but did because I couldn’t find my usual. I was very impressed with it! Dawn cut through serious grease and didn’t leave my hands feeling gross. I wish the suds lasted a little longer but that didn’t affect the efficacy at all.

The Only Dishwashing Liquid We Buy

Dawn has been a staple in our family for years. It cuts grease on pots and pans like nothing else we've tried. My son uses it to clean his hands after working on his diesel truck all day and it removes the grime very well.

September 06, 2020

We only use this in our home

We only use this in our home its the best it cleans oil things so fast and I have add a picture its not the same as the picture you guess have but almost the same but still works great

New Brunswick, Canada

Dawn dish soap!

I love dawn dish soap, I have a nine month old baby so I always have to wash bottles first before sterilization, and this is the only dish soap I trust. It's tuff on grease but gentle enough to clean oil off baby ducks! It's very mild and gentle not harsh on your skin! The scent is also very mild! Cost wise it's always on sale, the most i ever pay for the product is about $4. It's worth every penny! Love this brand ❤️

Illinois, United States

Dawn Blue

I like using Dawn blue dish detergent soap for many things like washing my dishes and it cleans very good I also use it to keep my kitchen sink from clogging up by squeezing a couple of drops and using boiling hot water. I also use Dawn to get spots out of clothes. Dawn is good.

September 05, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great product

I love dawn dish soap! I use dawn everywhere dishes and laundry and I will continue using dawn. I love this product and I will recommend it to anyone.

September 05, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The only dish soap I trust

I only trust Dawn dish soap.i have tried other brands but they just don't clean away grease the way dawn does. I love all the different kinds they make as well. I always choose Dawn

September 04, 2020

Good for dishes, rough on skin

I swear by this brand over others. Although, I've noticed new brands of dish soap are starting to appear and I've been debating trying a new one. Only because dawn dish soap is wrecking havoc on my hands and excema.... i know I know, I should be wearing gloves all the time. I try to. But I dont much. I frequently get interrupted by kids pulling at me kr needing to run to the living room, stop to stir my sauce or flip my cooking food in the oven. Its too difficult to remove gloves and its harder to put them back on with somewhat clam'y or moist hands.

I wish there was a more skin friendly line from dawn

September 04, 2020

Dries My Skin Out

I think this dish soap works good but it really dries the skin on my hands out. I don’t wear dish gloves and I have a bit of eczema so I don’t like to buy it.