Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Leaves dishes feeling and looking clean!

Dawn dish liquid allows me to have confidence that my dishes are actually clean. Unlike other dish liquids it leaves my dishes feeling Clean rather than a film of soap. Dawn suds up really well to give you that ultimate clean. Would 100% recommend over any other dish liquid.

November 06, 2020

Awesome for people with pets!

As someone who owns cats I can honestly say in our house we use Dawn dish soup the most for all our dishes and sometimes cat baths! It’s the only one we feel comfortable using that’s not specifically for animals. It does the job!

November 06, 2020

My Go-to Dishwashing soap!

When it comes down to it, I am pregnant and my nose cannot tolerate many of the dish soaps out there but, when it comes to Dawn, I can't get enough. I would definitely continue to buy this brand of soap because of three things; the smell, the gentleness and the effectiveness!

Recommend it

I love Dawn, not only it is gentle on the skin but it's a game changer in the kitchen from washing dishes to cleaning the grease mess in the oven, it's amazing.. I wouldn't change it for any other detergent ♥️♥️I'm a happy costumer

New York, United States

The only ones I use

I am satisfied that my dishes are washed with a few drops of a lot of foam, gentle on my hands it is certainly one of the deciding factors that I buy, the price is great, I always have a stock of it and the one I use.

November 06, 2020

Best dish soap that i ever used

Best product i ever ❤ I loved this product so much i switched brands and recommended this product to everyone i know on and off social media 😀 in my eyes everyone should use this product.

My go to brand

This is my go to brand. Dawn cuts the grease so easily. Leaves my dishes so clean and shiny. Smells good works great. This is the only dish soap I use.

Recommended

This is the only brand on dishwashing I will use. The cleaning power is much better than other brands. A small drop will gets the work done. I prefer the lavender favor

Our go to

My family doesn’t have a dish washer and uses this dish soap for all of our hand washing. I also use it for my baby bottles. It gets dirt off very well and smells nice. Very efffective!

United States

The best dish soap on the market!

This is dish soap that my family uses the most. I rarely just buy some other to try out but I keep getting back to this one because it simple does the job the best. Mu dishes get squeaky clean after.