Dawn Ultra Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap Reviews

November 23, 2020

Spot Clean

This is my go to dishes cleaner, You let it soak and gets all the crud off! No scrubbing, just a bit of waiting 5 mins max and you can wipe away the dirt. Not to pricey, Very happy with this product

October 27, 2020

Yes please

I always go back to this product! It’s the only dish soap that cuts grease and cleans my dishes well. I have tried finding other brands but nothing seems to compare.

October 24, 2020

Awesome product

This product works very well. It cleans and gets grease oof your dishes great. When using this product I find it doesn't take as long to wash my dishes.

October 19, 2020

Cleans greasy dishes

I highly recommend dawn ultra platinum dish soap! You only need a little bit to clean the greasiest pots and pans!! It’s the only one that, I buy in my house!!

October 05, 2020

recommended

this product works wonders especially on tough stains and oils. i had to dilute it with water because it is super concentrated and not to make my skin dry

July 26, 2020
    Texas, United States

Amazing

Tried it because of tough grease. Love this new Platinum Dish Soap. Works incredibly. Especially with tough grease. I don’t have to soak my dishes before washing them. Which is beyond amazing!

July 12, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Just WOW!!!!

This product is everything I’ve ever wanted in a dish soap before this was found at our local Walmart. Smells great, works hard, cuts stuck on stains from things like milk in bottles and sippy cups to stuck on cheese on pots or spaghetti sauce on pots. I can even clean my stove and countertops with it. I love this dishwashing liquid so much because you don’t use much and it foams up well but still cleans without having to soak dishes first. If you ever see this product TRY IT! You won’t regret it, it’ll make you a believer.

June 25, 2020

More power to your dish soap

unlike regular dish cleaner dawn ultra power cleaner has more cleaning power than its competitors in market. Using less quantity you can clean more dishes

June 25, 2020

Best Dish Soap!

This dish soap works great in greasy dishes, but it’s soft on my hands. This also works great as a pre-treatment for stains on clothing. I’ll continue to re-purchase again and again.

May 31, 2020

The best liquid for your dishes

I love this product. It is a life-saver since I do not own a dishwasher and this is really effective. It takes leftover food particles out within seconds. It really reduces the time spent doing dishes. I should know because i do it so many times over. The best liquid soap for dishes out there!