Degree Deodorant spray stays on all day and doesn't mark your shirts best Deodorant by far Reviews

April 08, 2021

Actually works!

I’m one of those people who apply deodorant more than twice a day, so I end up going through several deodorants a month. I received this one as a sample to try and I LOVE IT. I don’t have to reapply numerous times through out the day, and it doesn’t ruin my clothes! My biggest fear with spray deodorants is that it would leave a sticky feeling after or when I sweat but this doesn't! I’m extremely shocked how much I love this product and I have made the switch from gel deodorant, to this and I couldn’t be happier.

April 07, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Deodorant Spray!

Keeps you feeling fresh all day long, it does not stain your shirts. I Have been using this product for over a year now and i am So happy with this Deodorant! Thank you Degree!

April 02, 2021

Amazing

I just recently tried a sample for this spray deodorant. And very impressed. I usually purchase my usual Secret spray only cause I love the clean fresh scents and babyb powder over anything tropical or flowery. I usually sweat a lot in the mornings and don’t have a lot of time for everything getting the kids off to school and the day moving. But when I threw a few sprays on of this spray it worked instantly and loving the smell. I’m definitely going out to switch my spray on deodorant now :)

November 11, 2020

Degree for the win

I would definitely purchase again. I am quite picky with deodorant and I like the cool and refreshing feeling from the spray deodorant. It goes in dry a d stays dry. No need to reapply as it is long lasting.

October 05, 2020

Love this product!

With other deodorants I would literally be wet and embarrassed, with Degree it’s awesome ... no more wet underarms and always smells fresh. Highly recommend!!

February 16, 2019

Cool and lightweight

I was given this by my mom for Christmas. I knew of spray deodorant but figured it was mainly made in men's scents and for men. This deodorant is great! The scent is just right and doesn't cause any irritation to your senses. Super lightweight, and to top it all off it sprays on clear not affecting clothing.

January 19, 2019

Degree review

Deodorant has a nice scent. Glad that it’s not too strong smelling. Doesnt make stains after use. Quick to apply and lasts all day. Haven’t tried in hot weather yet.

September 17, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

I, Think they had me in mind for this one!

I, Wanted to try this one because my shirts would either have stains are be a little soaked. Well sprayed and it lasts longer and no nasty stains.And I, really like the Smell.

September 17, 2018

Long time favorite

I’m a loyal degree deodorant user I have been using since before there was just degree for men lol 😆 I would steal my husbands and use his!! It worked so well I was so happy when they came out with a women’s version but lol I still think the men’s works better so I buy one kind and we share!

September 05, 2018

i would buy this again.

I have no problem with the deodorant, it works well; however I dislike the "sheer" scent-- it smells like a baby, and not in a good way (like baby wipes or baby deodorizer...) The spray is quiet, direct and doesn't leave marks on my clothing. I have been using this in the warm summer weather day to day, as well as when working out and it has held up fairly well (there have been a few particularly sweaty days where I was a little ripe at the end of the day or had to reapply halfway through, but that is the nature of sweat). I plan on buying this product again but in a different scent.