Degree Dry MOTIONSense Dry Spray Deodorant Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #61 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 12, 2017

Love this product and would buy again.

Love the feeling of the actual spray. It is dry (as claimed) but I like the stick better because it is not as big as the spray bottle and it is more travel size.

June 17, 2017

Woo Hoo No More Nasty Deodarant marks left on my clothes!!!!

I love this product!!! Degree motion sense dry deodorant is the best. It would drive me crazy when my deodorant left white marks behind. Even the clear gel did the same. The price is pretty reasonable too.

June 13, 2017

Okay so I was never a fan of spray deodorant but this is a total must. The fresh smells lasts all day giving me confidence because I know it won't wear off.

May 30, 2017

New degree dry spray is an easy to use product. Extremely effective and not only for under arm use. Leaves skin with a dry soft feeling and no nasty residue later on.
    Many sents how ever do use in an open or ventilated area as it is strong coming out of the can.
    Definately recommend

May 29, 2017

Have used this product for month now. Goes on immediately dry, leaves zero residue on my clothing.

The only thing that was surprising was that the fragrance was quite strong initially and lingered for quite some time. Didn't always mix as well with my other frangrence.

3.2/5

May 16, 2017

This deodorant is great, it lasts 48 hours without exercising excessively. It smells lovely but, it often leaves a white residue on clothing even though it claims to be sheer and invisible. Overall, the quality is decent and it is priced fairly well.

May 13, 2017

I do not often use aerosol anitperspirants so I do not have much to compare it to. However, in comparison to stick antiperspirants this stuff really works well. It does go on dryand I find it stays dry throughout the day. The true test will come in the summer months. But so far so good.

May 08, 2017

This spray deodorant is awesome. I already repurchased. It smells wonderful. It keeps me dry for a nice length of time and it is always DRY. Throw all the old wet chalky sprays away and get this!

May 08, 2017

I am quite picky when it comes to using deodorant. This has been my go to product for deodorant for 2yrs now. I like the spray as it doesn't leave little balls of deodorant. I like the scent, and it works whether you are working out at the gym or simply having a stressful day! It doesn't leave a deodorant stain and that is something very important while choosing a deodorant/anti-persperant.

April 06, 2017

J'Ai acheté ce produit en solde, donc j'ai voulu le tester. Il fonctionne bien, ne tâche pas les vêtements et n'est pas collant. Bonne odeur et prix relativement bas !

Génial !