4.1/5
Degree Dry MOTIONSense Dry Spray Deodorant Reviews

January 22, 2018

It’s my Go-To for my BO

I started using this about three years ago, and now I wouldn’t think of using anything else. I love the fresh scents, and it’s long lasting effectiveness. My only complaint is that when you first buy it, the spray button is very stiff, so the initial spray shots are difficult to apply.

January 16, 2018

I would buy it again

Good product. It doesn't show the white deodorant marks on clothes which is great. The scent is okay. I don't think it lasts as long as it says. But otherwise a pretty good deodorant.

1.7/5

December 23, 2017

I'm allergic!

I tried so many deodorants and only natural ones work but they cost more money. I tried this one and loved the smell but...My armpits were red , itchy, dry and sore . I think Is because of all the chemicals.

December 23, 2017

It's the best thing that's ever happened to me

Personally, I've never had a deodorant to work. Probably because I sweat a lot from medications although this deodorant worked miracles. Now I don't seem like I ran a marathon anymore.

November 16, 2017

Awesome thats all i can say....

Hands down this is one of the best deodorant that i was shocked that actually stayed on for 10 hrs. It also didnt leave any white marks on my clothes.

October 30, 2017

Love degree!!

My wife started using this deodorant a few weeks ago, he really likes the way it stays with him all day!! He is an avid worker and has 2 jobs, so he need the protection.

October 18, 2017

Keep on Smelling Power Fresh!

Love it! Held up through a tough workout. I didn't have time to head home and shower before going bra shopping. Still smelled exactly as it did when I applied it! Yay. I've tried degree before and wasn't a fan and the only one that seemed to work was Secret. Then I moved on to try natural deodorants but they just don't keep me smelling good after a workout or day of rehearsal. I tried Dove's spray and that smelled awful after a few hours and even worse after a workout. Best of all, it leaves no residue or trace on $100 costumes for shows or filming! Bravo! I highly recommend this!

October 18, 2017

Easy to Use and Feels Great

I have always had the best luck with Degree deodorants, so I decided to try their dry spray deodorant. It's not something I use every day (I stick with their regular MotionSense stick deodorant usually) because it is a bit more expensive, but when I need something easy to use that doesn't stain my clothes if I am applying deodorant after I'm already dressed, this is my go-to. I also like to use it when I feel like I'm sweating more than usual, because it feels so dry going on.

October 03, 2017

Like but dont like

I like this product for its purpose i.e. making you not stinky. But I truly dislike the white marks it leave which affects your clothes. I do however like the feeling of the dry soft feeling. But I just cant get past the white marks it leave on your clothes. No one wants white armpits.

October 03, 2017

Long lasting

This deodrant is amazing I do have some isssues with it getting on clothes but otherwise it's extremely long lasting and it smells great too I would definitely purchase again