Degree Dry MOTIONSense Dry Spray Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 489 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 06, 2017

J'Ai acheté ce produit en solde, donc j'ai voulu le tester. Il fonctionne bien, ne tâche pas les vêtements et n'est pas collant. Bonne odeur et prix relativement bas !

Génial !

April 04, 2017

Positives: The spray works great. It's easy to use. My 11 year old loves it and it has a good smell. I also love using in in our shoes. It seems to help the smell.
    Negative: The spray goes everywhere so you have to hold your breath for a couple of seconds.

February 25, 2017

Aux premières semaines d'essai je n'ai pas aimé, je suis retourné à mon ancien bâton. J'ai essayé encore plus tard et je peux maintenant dire que j'aime beaucoup! Il est très efficaces et dure vraiment toute la journée! Je vais continuer d'utiliser ce produit!!

February 25, 2017

Je l utilise deja depuis plusieurs mois et j adore. Je croyais que se viderait rapidement mais non je fais aussi longtemps qu avec un en baton et l application est tres rapide

À la Suite du précédent post j'ai oubliée de dire: #cadeau #gotitfree

Encore une fois A+++ pour ce produit! A essayer absolument :)

Merci chickadvisor de m'offrir la chance de découvrir de merveilleux produits!

February 20, 2017

I've always been an invisible solid kinda gal and never really gave spray deodorant an second thought but I'm glad I did.

This is so easy to apply. Perfect for preventing white streaks from putting in clothes after applying. This dries quickly which helps prevent that.

Functionality wise it performs well. It kept up with me all day with no need to apply.

Perfect for at home or a gym bag.

February 15, 2017

I am always looking for a better antiperspirants. I was excited when I heard about these deodorants. They don't go on dry, not on me anyway and it did not keep me dry. I wanted to love it but big fat now for me.

February 15, 2017

This is one of my favourite deodorants. When it came out I was given a sample of it and have since bought it again. It is so dry you almost don't know you're wearing it. The fragrance isn't my favourite but it does the job and keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day. I don't recommend using right after shaving, but other than that it's great and effective.

February 15, 2017

Love it! Degree MOTIONsense dry spray deodorant is awesome, the Fresh Energy fragrance is a little strong but it goes on dry and works better than deodorant stick or gel. You can spray and throw on your favorite blouse or sweater and not have to worry about it seeping through or rubbing onto your clothes. I highly recommend it!

February 11, 2017

This has quickly become my favourite antiperspirant! It is very affordable, dries instantly, and it's so easy to use. It's also very easy to find at most department stores and grocery stores. Not to mention the fresh scent! I will definitely continue to repurchase Degree Dry Motionsense Dry Spray Deodorant!