Degree Motionsense Dry Spray Ultra Clear Black + White Reviews

May 15, 2021

Excellent no marks antiperspirant 48h

Degree ultra clear black +white is a spray antiperspirant, from the moment you press the bottom the smell is like a baby powder fresh, I dare any marks in my white or black cloths... have a fresh fragrance with it dries quickly. I would definitely used my coupons to buy more of the same products. Thank you. I will recommend this product for sure!!

May 05, 2021

Best dry spray I've used

I was excited to receive this free sample of Degree MotionSense Dry Spray Ultra Clear Black & White. I wear lots of black so I'm always looking for a good product that doesn't leave any marks. This one did the trick. It also doesn't leave you feeling sticky or wet like other dry sprays do.

April 27, 2021

works really well

I was recently given this sample size of @degree MotionSense Black & White Dry Spray 48Hr antiperspirant which claims to be ultra clear.

🌼This is my second time using a dry spray and I can honestly say that this at no time left any white residue on my skin or clothes which is good even after being outdoors for lengthy periods of time.

🌸I must say that it has a refreshing scent (which I love), dried quickly (yay 😁) and stayed on really well for the whole day (major plus). I can see myself buying the full size very soon with the coupon that came along with this lovely sample.

💙Thank you @degree and @chickadvisor for the opportunity to try this product 😊

April 20, 2021

Everyday protection without stains

Degree Motionsense Dryspray is simple to apply--simply spray and go. As far as going on "instantly drying", I'd disagree. It took a couple seconds. To some, that might be instant. My clothes, no matter the fabric or colour, were left unmarked by this antiperspirant which is a huge plus. As far as masking odour, that's where this product loses me a little. As long as I did minimal movements throughout the day, I smelled great but on the days when I exercised, it didn't help with odour. I certainly could not have gone the suggested 48 hours between applications. We all sweat differently. I'd say this product is certainly worth a try as long as you keep in mind it may not give you the odour control you may need.

April 06, 2021
    United States

Definitely switching to this for my go to!

I received this as a sample and after using it, I am going to be switching to this as my go to. I have tried VARIOUS different deodorants over the years and have had issues trying to find one that works. I was unfortunately blessed with over active sweat glands and sweat more then normal.. it sucks! Most of my shirts have yellow stains and my black outfits always show white stains. I haven’t found anything that helps.. until this! I’m impressed.