Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 14, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

degree dry spray deodorant

I don't mind this spray antiperspirants, I normally a stick deodorant person but truthfully I am surprised by this product, I honestly didn't ever see myself using something like this so I'm very pleased and shook

November 14, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

degree dry spray deodorant

I'm not usually one to use a product like this but I surprisingly don't mind it, to me it doesn't take long to dry and it has a nice scent and I am very picky in my antiperspirants that I use/buy so this product absolutely surprised me, I'm more of a solid deodorant than spray like I said but heck I gave this sample a try and can say I give it a truthful 9/10

September 17, 2021

degree

Y’all have to try this one out. It is the best product. It keeps my smell fresh and clean for 24 hours. I tried so many products but this is definitely my favourite.

July 26, 2021

Not bad! Would like a nicer smell though

I like that is won't show won black or white clothing, but the scent throws me off a bit. It is too powdery/fresh. Would love this formula is a more fruity scent

July 26, 2021

This dry spray is amazing

I absolutely love this product! It keeps your dry and smelling nice hours after putting it on. I also love that it doesn’t leave the white mess on dark clothes!! Two thumbs up!

July 22, 2021

Good brand

I would buy this product. It feels nice on and it works. I found the spray a little hard to manage it comes out under a lot of pressure. Make sure to hold the can a good distance away..

July 19, 2021

Good Deodorant!

It's a very long lasting deodorant for anyone that sweats a lot or has bad body odour. When you initially spray it on, it comes out white, but after a few seconds it will become clear. It's a lot more hygienic than using a deodorant stick.

July 01, 2021

I like it but…

So I do love degree deodorants as a whole. They work decent for me but I still haven’t found the perfect one to stop the sweat lol. What I don’t like is that I get yellow stains on my clothes and I don’t know if that’s due to the deodorant

June 29, 2021

Not an effective antiperspirant

While it does its job and theres no Mark's on black clothing, it kind of fails in the other departments such as the texture, and its purpose. I spray a little and from a distance but still the spray is wet on the armpit and if the clothing material is thin, you can see the wet Mark's from the spray, but not white just like a seat stain. The other thing is that it doesn't work that well, I started sweating as opposed to my regular product, so I cant say this one can replace my regular any time soon.

June 29, 2021

For those hot summer days

Such a good product to use especially on a hot summer day you won’t even feel like you have it on and it smells awesome! Make sure to get yours during these summer days