Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 02, 2021

Does what it says it’s going to do.

Received this #sample of #degreemotionsense from #chickadvisor
    After working a full shift today I didn’t go home smelling like BO like I usually would with my #ladyspeedstick
    I’m not too big on the aerosol smell that comes after spraying it on but I think I can get over it.
    This deodorant is true to its word with not leaving those white marks on black!!! I haven’t had a deodorant that has actually done what it says it’s going to do.
    I think all in all I rate it a 9/10

Amazing product

This product does exactly what they claim it to do. With most spray deodorants I find that they take forever to dry, however this one does not. It goes on dry and doesn't leave any marks on your shirts. I will for sure be buying this product again. Also it smells nice!

Works great!

It is a good product that delivers what it promises. It kept me dry and smelling nice most of the day. It also didn't leave any staining on my white shirt.

A great product

This really does not leave any white on clothing, while actually providing what you expect from an antiperspirant! it smells good and keeps you smelling and feeling fresh all day

April 02, 2021

Easy to apply and long lasting

I applied the deodorant first thing in the morning and it lasted the whole day. I didn’t notice any stains on my black clothing after wearing this so that was great. The smell was subtle and I’m unable to describe it but I think I would prefer a more obviously scented option. Overall, I’m quite pleased with this sample and would consider purchasing it.

April 02, 2021

Amazing ! No more stains!

This stuff is amazing!! I often have issues with yellow stains on my white shirts and white stains on my black shirts. This deodorant solves both of those problems. Goes on clean and smooth and leaves no marks.

Woahhh!

I was skeptical about the spray antiperspirant, inever tried it before and can just imagine it going on wet and sticky. This is totally opposite. In fact I am switching from my normal stick antiperspirant to this one. It sprays evenly and dry! No wet feeling or stickiness. Fully dry. Also keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys and the amount of times I sweat in a day is insane. This keeps me smelling great all day. Very happy to have had the opportunity to try this and 100 percent will be buying and recommending!

Great antiperspirant

Great smell, goes on well. If you spray it on your clothes, if a couple seconds you wipe it and it completely disappears. It’s a very different application process which is nice. Only thing that I don’t like is that it does have the aluminum chlorohydrate. I am trying to avoid deodorants with aluminum in them. But overall it’s quite Nice, and the smell is amazing and lasts most of the day for me.

Great Dry Spray

This is a great, easy to use product! It smells great and has a nice cooling sensation. You don’t need to use too much product for it to be effective.

Love it!!!

This is defiantly my new go to spray deodorant. It doesn’t leave any marks on your dark clothes...yippy!! It also has really nice scent. I would describe a fresh & light.