Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 20, 2021

Cet antisudorifique est fantastique!

J'ai essayé ce produit pour la première fois et je suis impressionnée de la facilité de ce produit! Il s'applique facilement et sèche instantanément sans laisser de marque. Il est plus durable et s'applique plus également que l'antisudorifique en bâton habituel. J'adore! Je fais beaucoup d'exercices et l'odeur reste bonne!

April 20, 2021

excellent

Glad i had the opportunity to test out this product from chickadvisor. This is my first time using a dry spray and I am pleasantly surprised by the results. i feel once the product was on my skin, it blended to my skin smoothly. I did spray my clothes, but I cannot visually see that i did.
    I love how it is very smooth, with a very subtle fresh scent. it definitely lasted more than 48 hours for me. the past week have been quite hot, and i feel i didnt need to reapply as quickly as i normally do with stick deodorants. i like how the feeling is like i didnt put any deodorant on, However, I had to knock off a star because I dont think i like the spray part of this product., but that is just personal preference. I feel i sprayed it on my clothes and myself more than i did on my armpit. I also suffer from asthma, so i'm not sure the spray is good for me to inhale. Otherwise i think this dry spray is excellent and i would highly recommend this

April 19, 2021

From dog walks to shopping stops

Does a good job of keeping me dry but I wish it was less scented. So many places require unscented products and it's difficult to find a spray deodorant that works AND is unscented.

Great product

I love spray deodorants and this one was great. It lasted all day and smells great. I will purchase again in the future. It was my favourite spray deodorant so far.

Smells great

I usually use stick deodorants but was excited to try this one. I used it before work and the scent lasted most of the day. I had to reapply it once to keep smelling fresh. It did leave a bit of a residue on my shirt.

Great product!

I received Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray free to review. The scent is great. It's not overwhelming. My underarms were kept dry and smelling fresh the entire day. My clothing had no black streaks.

Good product

Thanks for selecting me to try this product. I was pleased with this after using so many deodorant it leaves a stain on some of my white shirt. But after trying this product im very happy that no more stain. I would reccomend trying this product and you wont regret it.

Efficace

Première fois pour d'utiliser spray. J'ai vraiment aimé l'odeur de Degree. Facile d'utilisation sans gâchis et sans dégât. Je vais en acheter dans le futur c'est certain!

Awesome experience

I've used SURE deodorants and was skeptical about this but its actually works! It smelled great and indeed lasted long without that white powdery residue. It also dried out seconds after I sprayed it. Which made dressing up quick and easy.

No stains, no irritations

The smell is great and as advertised, it doesn't leave stains on my dark clothes, which is great. I would definitely recommend it. Works on freshly shaved skin with no irritations.