Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.

I like it

Smells very nice and leaves no residue. I also feel like it is long lasting as there is no smell even after a long work day. I would definitely recommend to give it a shot.

Great Product!

Got this sample free from Chick Advisor, and I really like the product. Very convenient to use, dries quickly, smells great, and the best part is it doesn’t leave any marks on my clothes! I’m really happy with this product and will continue to buy it.
    #degreedryspray

Pros and cons

There are pros and cons to this antiperspirant. The spray is quicker to use than a traditional stick. I like that this antiperspirant does not leave any white marks on my clothing. It is long lasting and provides protection from wetness and odor all day. I also really like the scent of this product. The cons are that I wouldn't go to an aerosol spray as my first choice for a product. I feel like I need to make sure I'm applying it in a well ventilated area, and that my child isn't around. Also, not a huge deal, but it feels really cold when you spray it on. You don't have that with a stick of antiperspirant. I may or may not purchase this in the future.

Degree Dry Spray

I received this product for free in exchange for my product review. Keeps me dry and smelling clean. Doesn’t leave marks on my clothing. Sprays evenly as long as you keep the can upright. 5/5 stars

my clothes are A-OK!

Most antiperspirants ruin my whites with a yellow stain and leave a white stain on dark clothing. Not this one ! It smells great and dries very quickly

Degree dry spray

Very simple to use. Do not spray close spray from a distance. Not overpowering. Lasted all day while working. Would recommend it’s worth trying for sure

April 08, 2021

Subtle scent lasts all day & stays off my clothes!

i have always struggled with finding a deodorant that doesn’t get all over my black clothing... this is such a good alternative because as soon as you spray it there is no residue to even be left on your clothes!! i have worn a white turtleneck and a black t-shirt the last 2 days i have used this and i had no stains (sweat or deodorant!) the smell is very minimal but enough to keep any odour away!!

2.0/5

April 08, 2021

Throat still irritated, headache coming on

I received a trial size of this product to test for free.

I’ve never used a spray antiperspirant before, so I was intrigued, but after using this, I think my intrigue has left and is never coming back. Yes, it’s claim of not transferring on clothes is true, which is a huge plus, but it’s not enough for me to switch over.

First, the smell is nice, but way too strong for me, and I didn’t even apply much. It sure is long lasting, because now I feel it irritating my throat and my head is starting to hurt, like gramma sprayed way too much of her musky perfume.

The second thing I’m not too keen on is spraying a highly flammable substance on my skin that includes butane and propane. For me personally, this product is a no.

Oh and for the record, I’m still showing signs of perspiration so it didn’t really ‘anti’ that either.

Smell go away!!

This antiperspirant Dry Spray does exactly what it says, I was wearing it with a black shirt which is usually an antiperspirant nightmare because it stains it but to my surprise, my shirt remained clean and antiperspirant remained where it was sprayed and trapping my sweat and only releasing the antiperspirant nice and clean smell. It doesn't leave white stains or even yellow stains and girls it lasts a long time, I wore it for a full workday and by the end of the workday, the antiperspirant still smelled amazing and still remained where it smelled. It's super easy to use and sprays exactly where it's sprayed. I also saw that in-store it is fairly priced for its quality. I am definitely going to purchase this antiperspirant, It's a 10/10!!!

April 08, 2021

Works well - too much spray

This antiperspirant seems to work well. It definitely did it's job - no marks on any of my clothing and I felt fresh all day long. However, I do not like the spray! It is way too powerful and fills the whole room with antiperspirant. It's to difficult to just spray my armpits. I had to apply this in the bathroom with the fan on!