Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Pretty awesome!

I got the chance to try the Degree Black+ White antiperspirant after hearing about it much. It actually does what it says- no marks on clothes whatsoever. Pleasant fragrance; not too overpowering. Great for keeping you dry specially with summer round the corner. This will be a staple in my purse in the months ahead. Only downside- it contains aluminum. #degreedryspray #gotitfree

Freshness Galore

Degree Dry spray smells fresh and keeps you dry throughout. I love how it doesn't solid the armpits of my clothing. It's quite easy to use. Hold it at least 15 cm from armpits and spray. It's quite powerful and efficient. I will be buying and It's highly recommended.

Effective Product

This product prevented sweat and odour during my workout, did not leave marks on my clothes and the fragrance stayed a long time. I was not a fan of the fragrance but would buy again in a different fragrance.

Degree Women Black+White Antiperspirant Dry Spray

I recently received a free sample of Degree Women Black+White Antiperspirant Dry Spray to try and review. It does exactly what it says it does! I was pleasantly surprised to find that it really does spray on dry! There was absolutely no sticky feeling and I was able get dressed right away. I then tested it out by going on a brisk 10 km walk. I finished the walk feeling as fresh as I started! The ultimate test came after the walk by changing into a black top. There were no white marks to be found by the end of the day! It has a pleasant scent that I did not find overpowering and lasts the whole day.

April 10, 2021

No white marks and stay fresh all day

Love the fresh dry feeling all day long with no white marks on my black top. I purposely sprayed Degree Ultra Clear Black + White on my black shirt to see if it marked it with white. It went on 100% clear. Yay! I felt confident, and fresh even while working hard on the spring yard cleanup. Hubby was super impressed that I still smelled fresh after all that leaf racking. I also went out, and purchased this antiperspirant for my teen daughter. She loves it too! #GotITFree to review. Thank you Chickadvisor, and UnileverCanada

Long lasting

Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray worked well for me! It has a nice scent and lasted all day. I like how it was easy to apply also. I would definitely purchase in the future.

April 10, 2021

Goes on dry and stays fresh all day

I love degree products. I have been using the stick deoderant for years, but was always hesitant to try the spray. Well the spray is great! It was quick dry, stayed on all day and there were no marks on my black shirt. I think I will be buying the dry spray more often, now that I’ve had a chance to try it out!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I can wear with black!

I recieved my sample of this product and my first impression was the packaging was eye catching. I took off the cap and unfortunately the first thing that happened was the nozzle fell off so I scrambled to chase it down before it rolled under some furniture. After putting the nozzle back on I gave myself a spray and the scent was so pretty. Clean but lightly perfumed. A very pleasant scent! After wearing for a day and doing my workout I was still dry!! And the dryspray hadn't stained or marked my workout wear! Will DEFINITELY be purchasing this product! ❤👍

Mess free - Dry Spray Deodorant

My first time trying this type of product and I got to say - pretty impressed. Received this product just in time to try it out - with the weather change, I've been going out for my workout. Overall good product, I will start using this type since it is mess free and light in texture. It controls sweat and odour pretty well. I am currently using gel based from Secret and even though it's good - still leaves white marks. I'm hopefully with this product :)

J’adore

Merci beaucoup pour ce produit très efficace. Il ne laisse aucune trace. Son parfum est très frais et mes vêtements ne portent aucune trace de sueur ou de dépôts de produit.