Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    2.3/5

February 24, 2017

My biggest problem with this was the cloud of chemicals that you couldn't help but inhale as you sprayed the product on your underarms - can't be healthy. I found the actual antiperspirant qualities to be pretty good - it lasted for a day though, not 48 hours.
    True to it's label though - I didn't have issues with white marks.

February 24, 2017

J'ai essayé cet andisudorifique et j'ai beaucoup aimé. Il sèche très rapidement et ne laisse aucune marque sur les vêtements noirs ! Et il est très efficace.

February 20, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection kept my blacks black and my whites white while still providing all the dryness and odour control I expected. I had never tried a spray or dry spray deodorant prior to this product! I love this! The smell was great and I really enjoyed the "dry" spray as I didn't have to wait for it to dry! I found it very effective and would definitely purchase again! Thanks Degree & ChickAdvisor!

February 18, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection worked pretty good but it was sort of pricy. I would buy it on sale. I didn't like was the bottle was kinda big, not really travel friendly. #gotitfree

February 17, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé la sensation de l'aérosol. C'était ma première expérience et je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur forte de l'aérosol. J'ai dû me nettoyer après l'application.

February 17, 2017

This product is very nice. It's dry so there's no white spots on the clothes. The scent is very good. I would recommand this product because it has a good efficacity.

February 17, 2017

Un très bon produit, mais je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur. Utilisation parfaite, rempli mes besoins face à un déosorisant. Ne tache pas et ne coule pas. Je le recommande.

February 17, 2017

This Degree spray deodorant worked really well! It kept me dry and stink-free, which has felt particularly hard to do since I'm currently nursing s newborn and my hormones are running wild making me sweat 100x more than I used to!

The only negative for me was that I felt the smell particularly strong. The scent is lovely, just a bit strong for my liking. If I was looking to purchase a spray deodorant I would purchase this product.

I was lucky enough to be one of the Chicks who #gotitfree.

February 17, 2017

Bon produit, j'aime beaucoup de format et le fait que se soit en spray! Plus pratique que les déodorant en bâton et tout aussi efficace. Je le recommande!

February 17, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection kept me sweat free and odorless for hours. The product was very easy to apply, just a quick spray here and there. The deodorant was long lasting and worked great for the days that I used it. I would definitely recommend it to other if they're interested in trying it. Thanks to Chick Advisor for providing a free sample. #gotitfree