Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

June 08, 2021

I'm not going to buy this product...

I was using this antiperspirant for one week. It does not leave marks on your clothes, but does not work as good as stick antiperspirant...in less than an hour I started feeling sweaty.

May 03, 2021

No marks!

This spray antiperspirant doesn’t leave any marks on my clothing, but the aerosol made me choke. Works well but just make sure you only use in a well ventilated spot!

May 02, 2021

It's alright...

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I was able to try this product for free. I love how it's invisible and perfect for black clothing...but I'm not a fan of spray deodorants. Maybe I will purchase the stick version if available. I found it hard to aim properly with the spray.

Good product very effective

I was pleased with this product does well and staying dry and smell free. A good product in Degrees line and also no white stains on my clothing. Overall very happy.

Keeps you dry...

Keeps you dry but I did not enjoy the spray style. I am a stick girl through and through. Smell was great, kept me dry all day but I didn’t like the fumes from the spray. If you like spray antiperspirant then I highly recommend. If you like stick antiperspirant you may not like this. Thanks for the opportunity to try this @chickavidsor @degree

about aluminum

want to try natural products with safe ingredients. Heard there is a problem with alumium especially for women. Hubby owns a Large size degree so will ask him to try this Degree.

Choking

I have been using roll-ons for years. I find that this product, even with a quick spray creates too much mist and I end up choking on it. Once applied, the product is fine, but I do not want to breathe this in.

April 30, 2021

Does the job!

First time to try Degree product, I got this for free so i give it a shot. Smell is nice but not my favourite. It does the job as anti perspirant spray. Yep! No stains. I don’t see any marks on my shirts. But i feel sticky.

April 28, 2021

Great scent

The scent is nice and is quite long lasting without smelling odour. It still ended up transferring to my darker clothes and made my skin a bit itchy when sweating more.

April 28, 2021

It was ok....

Though it doesn't leave white or yellow marks on your clothes, I found that it just wasn't strong enough. The smell lasted for a few moments but then went away, plus I had to apply it more than once thought the day.