4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

October 03, 2019

Smelling bad not pure as rain

Sprayed on dry like it said with no white marks. I didn't like the "Pure rain" scent. After doing shopping a few hours I came back smelling gross with wet underarms. It couldn't even last a few hours let alone "48 hours".It was not for me was horrible but my sister loved it. Every one is different.

August 17, 2017

Would buy this product again

Bought this product to try for a wedding and can say was very happy with it. There were no white marks left on dress at all and also lasted well over 24 hours.

May 26, 2017

As someone's who has a 99% black wardrobe, and have yet to find my "holy grail" of deodorant/antiperspirant, I must admit that I had previously high hopes for this product.
    It's always fairly pertinent to mention that your mileage may vary, but for me, this was unfortunately, a bit of a disappointment for me.
    While if I gave it a bit of time to settle, I didn't experience much in the way of white marks on my clothing [yay! although I did experience a little, especially on my bra, boo :(], I do not feel that the overall performance and experience was worth the price tag, which I find to be on the mid to higher side for deodorant; at $6 on a fairly generous discount at my local store.

I found the sweat, and especially the odour control to be somewhat lacking, and like all the spray deodorants I've tried, I found that while applying to product I ended up accidentally inhaling the spray, despite my best efforts to avoid doing so.

I definitely found this to be very quick drying which is definitely a plus! I just really wish it performed better on the actual deodorant and antiperspirant front.

I would recommend this to those looking for a fast drying and minimally staining product, but not necessarily to those in need of a high performance deodorant and antiperspirant.

2.7/5

May 04, 2017

Le produit est bon en ten que deodorant ma mere et moi lavons essayer mais moi il me fait pas a ma peau et apres 2-3 utilisation le vaporisateur a lacher alors quil etait neuf ...et vue le prix je ne suis pas sur que cela valent la peine pour moi ... je crois quun deo ordinaire feras le travail ...

February 25, 2017

I got this for free from Chickadvisor to test. This is an okay deodorant, it is effective, however I did not like the spray format as it produces a cloud that makes me cough. After the first week or so, I think I got used to and was coughing less. Also, I find that when I spray it, it sometimes gets too close to my face, etc. which means it's harder to control; this could be remedied with longer use.

I didn't notice that it left white marks on my black clothing, so I think it is effective in that regard, and also kept me from excessive sweating, etc. as I went about my day

Overall, I think I would like this deodorant in a different format, possibly in stick/gel format.

2.3/5

February 24, 2017

My biggest problem with this was the cloud of chemicals that you couldn't help but inhale as you sprayed the product on your underarms - can't be healthy. I found the actual antiperspirant qualities to be pretty good - it lasted for a day though, not 48 hours.
    True to it's label though - I didn't have issues with white marks.

February 17, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé la sensation de l'aérosol. C'était ma première expérience et je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur forte de l'aérosol. J'ai dû me nettoyer après l'application.

February 14, 2017

I received this deodorant free to try. I found it hard to use but this was my first experience with a spray product. I couldn't seem to get the right angle to spray it. It went on white so I may have sprayed too much. The product had a nice fresh smell to it that lasted all day. It kept me sweat free. Overall i would not purchase this product because I am happy with my current gel roll on deodorant but I am glad I got to try something new. #GotItFree

2.3/5

February 13, 2017

When applying it it feels like there's barely any product going on I still find i sweat throughout the night I will give it some stars because it doesn't leave marks on clothes but it just stinks up your whole room with this foggy deodorant smog and I can't stand it and I don't feel like it's even going on my pits .

2.7/5

February 06, 2017

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le Degree Motionsenses Dryspray Ultraclear Bliack + White. Le format est bien et la bouteille est facile à utiliser. L'odeur est pas trop intense juste assez.
    J'ai bien aimé l'application du produit car nos aiselles ne reste pas humide après l'application. Le seul bémol qui est selon moi le plus important est son efficacité, je n'ai pas trouvé qu'il était efficace comme le proposait la protection de 48 heures. Durant la journée, j'avais des sensations de moiteur, qui habituellement ne m'arrive pas lorsque j'utilise mon produit habituel. Donc pour cette raison, je ne l'achèterai pas. Merci tout de meme d'avoir eu la chance d,essayer ce produit.