Degree® Women MotionSense Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 20, 2017

I've been using Degree for years and it has never failed me - easily 24 hr plus protection. The Shower Clean scent is my favourite as it's pleasant and very soft.

April 17, 2017

I am a very sweaty person and a person who loves to work out, at that. I find that degree works but just like other antiperspirant sticks, it only works for so long and I feel my sweat again. Then again, this may be just me because I am naturally a sweaty person. This antiperspirant stick works to a certain "degree" haha.

February 17, 2017

Degree motionsense shower fresh deodorant has been a tried and true deodorant for me for years. It never lets me down. Always keep me fresh and dry and you can't beat the scent and it cost very reasonable. I recommend this to anybody that's looking for a good deodorant that keeps them dry and keeps them smelling fresh.

October 21, 2016

I've tried other antiperspirant's but none can beat Degree. It's effective when you need it to be. Great scents. Try this one you won't be disappointed. They make a good quality product all the time.

October 21, 2016

Wow - I can't believe how well this antiperspirant stick works!! Completely non-sticky but does the job fully! I sometimes get rashes from my antiperspirant but not from this marvelous product. I definitely give it 5 stars - with a couple of moons thrown in as well!!

October 21, 2016

I used this product once and then went back to my normal antiperspirant. Anyone having skin allergies like I do, may want to stay clear of this product. I ended up developing a rash and immediately discontinued using it. Just a heads up here.

October 21, 2016

This is the best antiperspirant on the market for a woman. The scent is fantastic and the effectiveness of this product amazing. I find the older i get the more protection I need, and Degree is number one in my books after trying most product out there.

October 21, 2016

I think this product is ok. But, just ok. They also make another type that lasts alot longer. The price is right though and it smells really great. I will purchase the other one and not this particular type.

October 20, 2016

Such an awesome antiperspirant overall. Not only does it apply very well to underarms but it does not leave any of those annoying clothing stains which is a plus. It also smells fresh and leaves arm pits feeling soft and nourished. Great price as well.

October 20, 2016

I just started using this deodorant a few weeks ago. The first thing I noticed is the nice, baby powder smell. The scent is fairly strong, stronger than my past deodorants. It says "Motion Sense". I thought that was just a marketing ploy but it's true! When I work out I suddenly smell that scent. I love that it really does a great job of preventing/masking any body odor.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel