Denta Stick Original Reviews

October 11, 2020

My dogs favourite

My dog is a drool monster and as soon as he sees me going into the cupboard to grab him a dentastix it’s like opening a damn. He just loves them and we find that his teeth and breath look and smell a lot better after having one. We will definitely continue to use Dentastix brand

August 12, 2020

A staple in our home

Now that our puppy is over 6 months old, he has been enjoying dentastix. A dentastix keeps him occupied for a good amount of time, and has helped keep his teeth and gums clean and fresh. This is a staple product in our household now. It would be nice if there was a more natural line of dentastix, but we are still happy with this item.

June 01, 2020

Tasty treat

Dentastixs originals are my dogs favourite treat. Every night about 8:00 she quietly sits Infront of us until we give her a Dentastix. I like the fact that it cleans her teeth while she chews it, almost like nightly brushing.
    I will continue to buy them against again.

April 30, 2020

My dog loves them!

My dog isn’t too picky when it comes to treats but he sure does love when we offer him one of these DentaStix.
    It’s nice that while he’s chewing it, it also helps clean the plaque off his teeth!

April 21, 2020

Daily morning “cookies “

Last household member leaving the house for the day always gives a denta stik... no tartar building up for past year. Big bags available at Costco $14 -$19

October 28, 2019

My dogs love them!

My dogs love these dental sticks. They have one each morning and it helps reduce plaque build up. Safe for sensitive stomachs! Could be a bit more minty and fresh smelling.

October 22, 2019

#Butters...kind of approved?

Butters likes these - not as much as Greenies or the Milkbone Dental Chews, but he'll still eat them - although he might leave them around for a few hours first.
    Apparently they are okay, but they don't taste as good as the others.

August 06, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Beagle & Doxie approved

My four senior dogs (2 beagles and 2 dachshunds) love Denta Sticks (the original as well as the other flavors). I usually buy the regular size, but only give them each a half stick as a treat. They are soft enough to divide.

July 09, 2019

Dog loved it

Obviously couldn't try it myself but my dog loved it so much. Kept her busy for a few minutes and helped to freshen her breath. Will buy again for sure

June 03, 2019

Good treats

My dogs love these treats, they love this brand the best probably. It keeps their teeth healthy which is great. I would purchase this brand again.....