DentaLife Chews

DentaLife Chews Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 313 in Pet Products

June 21, 2017

My dog loves thes

I love that my dog really enjoys these. She had no idea how good they are for her teeth and I feel good about giving these to her. Completely trust this product with my four legged baby.

June 05, 2017

Mon chien à adorée les DentaLife Chews pour moi c'est la première fois que mon chien mange des bâton pour nettoyer les dents car avant il ne mangait jamais c genre de bâton là.

May 08, 2017

Bought these for my fur baby, and she loves them.
    I like giving her treats that help keep her teeth healthy.
    I haven't really seen a difference visually on her teeth, but I know anything she has to chew at helps keep tartar build up away and that's what I like about these.
    The ingredients aren't anything special, but are pretty typical for this type of treat even in other brands.

May 04, 2017

Between a coupon and a Checkout 51 offer, I got these dog treats fairly inexpensively.

Both of my dogs (a husky and a lab) love them. I love the idea that this treat helps with their oral care.

My lab, who is older, did develop diarrhea at around the same time that I started her on them, so I have discontinued..may just be a coincidence, but I'll update this review once we try again.

May 04, 2017

Mes chiens de 5 livres chacun les adorent. Ces gâteries sont de dimensions parfaite. Par contre, je trouve la quantité faible pour le prix qu'on paye. Il se donne très bien. J'aimerais peut être qu'il nettoie plus les dents lorsque mes chiens les manges. Ce que je trouve bien, c'est qu'il l'offre pour plusieurs grosseurs de chiens.

May 03, 2017

Both my dogs(a Husky and a Chihuahua) both enjoy these treats. They get really excited about them and they are not too chewy. They are a little soft so the dogs seem to enjoy them a lot and don't leave and crumbs!

March 10, 2017

Not that I can vouch for the flavour and taste of these puppy's, but I have too small pouches, and for the money my little ladies absolutely love then! and I do notice a difference with their breath if we are to go a few days without them

May 09, 2016

Got these as a sample and both my dogs loved them, but they are probably not the best to give your dogs though ..... I would much rather give them a big beef bone to chew on, it's more natural and there are no chemicals or by products

2.8/5

December 11, 2015

I was given a few of these as a sample at a dog show. My dog will eat these but, he doesn't go crazy for them like he does with other brands. I love the design of them because they are like a star. It seems like this design would help to clean better by reaching the teeth more. Like don't smell particularly appetizing to appetizing me but my dog doesn't care what they smell like. He gobbles these up fast. Not sure if these are helping. There are other types of dental chews that I would rather give him. But, these would do in a pinch.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath