Derma E Psorzema Creme

Derma E Psorzema Creme Reviews

Ranked #717 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 27, 2016

If you have eczema you need to try this creme! Most creams and lotions that aren't prescriptions usually don't work but I've been wanting to get away from relying on prescription cremes for my flareups so I decided to give it a try. It doesn't work instantly but with daily use and when combined with the Body Wash it's amazing. I had a bad flareup recently that left a ring of huge connected patches around my neck. This had happened years ago as well and at that time the only way I found to get it to go away was with a prescription creme. I started using the derma e Creme and body wash on my neck a few weeks ago and while I still have one large very visible patch on the front of my neck the others are already fading and just look like slight discoloration!

November 21, 2014

Bought this when my eczema broke out for no reason whatsoever. It helped a little with the itch, and definitely got rid of the redness and hive-like bumps quickly. Has good moisturising effect. It is kind of pricey though, but it's a steal when it goes on sale at well.ca.