Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Reviews
#43 in Misc

January 15, 2021

Nice and light

I have been using this cream for close to 2 weeks now. I haven't noticed too much of a difference yet, except for my skin does look a little brighter. It didn't really do anything for my fine lines. The cream is very light in texture and has a pleasant citrus scent. I would recommend using this as a day cream.

January 10, 2021

Love it!

This lightweight moisturizer is formulated with potent, stabilized, antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Probiotics, and Rooibos to help naturally support collagen health for youthful-looking skin, while also protecting skin from pollutants and impurities. It helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines & wrinkles so your complexion looks brighter, refreshed & renewed.

This can be used in the morning & evening and contains no parabens, silicones, artificial fragrances & colors, and is 100% vegan.

I really like the texture and how lightweight it is, it works perfect under makeup. It has a nice subtle scent which I enjoyed as well. I also really like that it comes in a container with a pump.

January 10, 2021

Great moisturizer

This moisturizer is light yet feels hydrating on the skin. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. my face also looks brighter and less tired. I like that it has Vitamin C and is vegan also.
    Can't wait to try more from this clean brand!

January 03, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this product!

This moisturizer smells fantastic and goes on smooth and light. It is very gentle on my extremely sensitive skin and provides moisture without feeling greasy. I’ve seen definite reduction in my fine lines and love these results!

October 22, 2019

Ethical skincare

I hadn't heard of Derma-E prior to trying the Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer. Trying this product has sold me, however. I love that it is ethical and sustainable (GMO free, cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, soy free and recyclable)! In addition, I can be assured that my sensitive skin won't be affected by the ingredients because Derma-E has been committed to skin health and safety since 1984 (no parabens, no phthalates, no formaldehyde etc.)

I liked this moisturizer for day and night. It's very light (so great for the summertime) and made my skin smooth and shiny. I was also happy to learn that the moisturizer supports collagen health.

September 30, 2019

Nice, light moisturizer

I have used DERMA E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer. I appreciate that this product is eco-ethical and uses 100% stable vitamin C. It absorbs quickly into my skin. The fragrance is quite pleasant. However, my face felt a bit tight after using this product.

September 29, 2019

Very Nice Moisturizer

Very nice moisturizing cream! Not too thick, not too thin. Only need a pea sized amount. Makeup goes on nicely overtop. Subtle citrus scent. Doesn't feel oily or caked on.

September 22, 2019

Nice natural moisturizer

This is a great moisturizer that provides lasting moisture and layers well under make-up. My skin looks bright and there is no sticky residue. I've noticed my skin looks brighter after regular use.

Updated On: September 22, 2019

Please note I received this product free through Social Nature

2.0/5

September 20, 2019

Waste of $

I've tried the Derma E brand previously and to be honest, I had not previously experienced any noticeable differences after using their products. I recently tried the Vit C Moisturizer, and the first thing I noticed was an unappealing and overwhelming scent from the product. This made me hesitant to use the product on my skin; however, I conducted a 'formal' Patch test on another area for a week's time to ensure that I would not experience a contact dermatitis, prior to applying it over the face.

The results, if any, were lack-lustre. There were no visible changes in fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, etc.

I wouldn't recommend this product overall. Sorry!

August 30, 2019

Very rich and moisturizing

I was in Kelowna for a few days and the summer sun there really makes my skin feel dry. Glad that I tried this product in the hotel. It's very rich and creamy, and it provides immediate and long-lasting hydration to my skin. I used it only at night coz I'm afraid that my skin would look oily.