Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Reviews
#41 in Misc

October 22, 2019

Ethical skincare

I hadn't heard of Derma-E prior to trying the Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer. Trying this product has sold me, however. I love that it is ethical and sustainable (GMO free, cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, soy free and recyclable)! In addition, I can be assured that my sensitive skin won't be affected by the ingredients because Derma-E has been committed to skin health and safety since 1984 (no parabens, no phthalates, no formaldehyde etc.)

I liked this moisturizer for day and night. It's very light (so great for the summertime) and made my skin smooth and shiny. I was also happy to learn that the moisturizer supports collagen health.

September 30, 2019

Nice, light moisturizer

I have used DERMA E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer. I appreciate that this product is eco-ethical and uses 100% stable vitamin C. It absorbs quickly into my skin. The fragrance is quite pleasant. However, my face felt a bit tight after using this product.

September 29, 2019

Very Nice Moisturizer

Very nice moisturizing cream! Not too thick, not too thin. Only need a pea sized amount. Makeup goes on nicely overtop. Subtle citrus scent. Doesn't feel oily or caked on.

September 22, 2019

Nice natural moisturizer

This is a great moisturizer that provides lasting moisture and layers well under make-up. My skin looks bright and there is no sticky residue. I've noticed my skin looks brighter after regular use.

Updated On: September 22, 2019

Please note I received this product free through Social Nature

2.0/5

September 20, 2019

Waste of $

I've tried the Derma E brand previously and to be honest, I had not previously experienced any noticeable differences after using their products. I recently tried the Vit C Moisturizer, and the first thing I noticed was an unappealing and overwhelming scent from the product. This made me hesitant to use the product on my skin; however, I conducted a 'formal' Patch test on another area for a week's time to ensure that I would not experience a contact dermatitis, prior to applying it over the face.

The results, if any, were lack-lustre. There were no visible changes in fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, etc.

I wouldn't recommend this product overall. Sorry!

August 31, 2019

Very rich and moisturizing

I was in Kelowna for a few days and the summer sun there really makes my skin feel dry. Glad that I tried this product in the hotel. It's very rich and creamy, and it provides immediate and long-lasting hydration to my skin. I used it only at night coz I'm afraid that my skin would look oily.

July 09, 2019
    California, United States

Love this

I really love this moisturizer. It hydrates my skin but it also helps my hyperpigmentation around my mouth and under my eyes . And it smells great and has a sweet citrus smell . A little goes a long way with this product

May 31, 2019

HOLY GRAIL!!!

SO SO good. Almost has a gel cream consitancy that feels amazing when applying. Is perfect for an everyday moisturizer or even before makeup! its not too heavy whatsoever and allows skin to breathe, This is the perfect moisturizer if you want something quick to apply, that will leave your skin looking fresh and glowy all day.

February 16, 2018

A bit more expensive, but worth it

THIS IS A MOISTURIZER! I don't know why there isn't a category for that in the review section - this isn't a tinted moisturizer, just a regular one.
    I will say that I got this full sized product from GenBeauty when they were in Toronto, so I have never bought this - HOWEVER, while it may be a bit more expensive, I LOVE this moisturizer. I used it every night after I cleanse and tone my face, and honestly, my skin loves this. It smells a little bit like oranges, and I love that - derma e is also cruelty-free so that's a huge bonus for me. You don't need a lot of product for your whole face, and it isn't thick. I found this has been really great for my skin, especially during the winter months, my skin looks brighter and doesn't feel as dry as it has in the past.