Desert Essence Italian Red Grape Shampoo and Conditioner

Desert Essence Italian Red Grape Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1257 out of 2555 in Hair Care

November 30, 2016

This was my first organic shampoo and conditioner. I absolutely loved it, so I tried a lot of other types. Now years later, this one is still my favourite. The smell alone is a good enough reason to get it :) But it actually is a great product. Makes your hair feel silky smooth and squeaky clean. You can find this brand in some grocery stores now which is great to see. I have a few friends who have switched to this brand and they love it as well. Would highly recommend it. They are sold separately. And are not the cheapest, but are worth the money in my opinion.

January 26, 2015

I've tried LOTS of all natural shampoos and conditioners; the shampoo is usually good, but most conditioners suck. This stuff is awesome! The conditioner actually makes my hair soft and conditioned, not feeling like straw. The scent is yummy, and it does seem to help protect my colour treated hair. I am sticking to this brand from here on in!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!