Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

September 19, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Product has never failed me !

I always recommend this product whenever a friend or family member has a baby with a diaper rash. It keeps the rash from spreading, keeps the moisture in and is gentle on baby. It’s much thicker than normal desitin so a little goes such a long way!

September 19, 2018

Best diaper rash cream

Desitin has been around for some time now and I have to say, it still lives up to its expectations. All these new diaper rash creams that are on the market today trying to out do desitin, they never will!! I will only use desitin on my children.

September 17, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

It works better then expected

The maximum strwngth formula stops rashes beforw they even get bad i have nothing negative to say about this. Will continue to use on my children whenever they seem to be getting a rash!

September 17, 2018
    United States

Excellent Products

Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Ras Cream is a stupendous line of diaper rash cream and its very effectiveness delivers quick relief. Highly recommended for all of your diaper rash needs and prevention

September 13, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Works but smells

I received a lot of desitin diaper cream for my baby shower. I don’t typically use one on my baby from day to day but when his bum is starting to get red I find that this product clears it up right away. It’s very thick and does on thick which I actually like when my child has a rash but some may not like how thick it is. The one thing I hate about it is the smell of it is horrific! I will have my newly bathed baby smelling sweet and then you put that on their bum and it’s all you can smell. Thankfully it works for its purpose and then I stop using it because of the smell. It’s also hard to wash off your hands.

September 05, 2018

Best Diaper cream amazing !

Love this diaper cream, smells good easy to apply. More importantly it truly works have been using this on my son since he was a newborn and he is now 9 months old. It has helped to keep his bottom silky and smooth.

May 23, 2018

Works great

I discovered desiring after trying many other diaper rash creams. Nothing was working for my poor little man. I tried this stuff and it literally made his rash go from 60 to 0 in a matter of hrs. I couldn't believe it worked so well. Yes it doesn't smell like roses but it works.

May 07, 2018

Smells aweful but it works

Discovered Desitin when we could no longer find our regular diaper rash cream and we were is desperate need as my sons poor bum was rashed bad! We tried Desitin and found it worked very quickly but the smell is very harsh due to the cod liver oil content. I did recommend it for the effectiveness but the smell is a no no for me.

April 19, 2018

Raquel Pandeirada

This is the only thing that works for my daughter diaper rashes. Nice thick cream which provides a nice layer between her bottom and the diaper. Even after overnight, there is still a protective layer in place. My go to diaper rash cream!

1.7/5

April 04, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

not worth it

In my opinion this made my daughters rash worse instead of better. The hospital recommended this cream as this is what they were using in there & was “expensive” but it’s a cheaper diaper cream and I find the effectiveness poor compared to other products. To each there own but I would t recommend it myself .