1 review
Desk Lamp MECO Working Light USB Rechargeable Desk Light Reviews

Good - 0

October 07, 2016

I wanted a small desk lamp to keep on my desk at home and I thought this one was very unique and cute to say the least. I think it's great that this is rechargeable and doesn't require an electrical outlet and it charged fairly quickly. This is the perfect size and doesn't take up a lot of room on the table at all and it's really neat that it also has a spot to keep pens/pencils.

The light on this is adjustable and it is really easy to adjust to any angle. There are 3 different levels of light to choose from and the power button is touch activated, I love that this looks like a small plant on the desk rather than a traditional desk lamp, super cute! I purchased this lamp at discount from Amazon.ca but it's regularly priced at $16.99 and I think it's really well made and would make a great gift for a student.