4.9/5
Dial Coconut Water and Mango Hand Soap Reviews

May 05, 2020
    United States

Yummy smell

This is such a soft amazing smelling hand soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft and clean feeling. Not one of those soaps that take forever to rinse clean. Feels like I'm in Hawaii when I wash up

March 25, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

Smells amazing

I use this hand soap in every bathroom and sink in my home. Great value for such a low price. And, I'm confident in knowing its keeping my kids and myself safe from the germs we pick up day to day. And the smell is amazing!!

March 09, 2020

Great combo scent

I absolutely love disk hand soaps. This scent is definitely one of my favourites. The smell is amazing but subtle and it leaves your hands feeling so smooth

Updated On: March 09, 2020

I absolutely love dual hand soaps. This scent is definitely one of my favourites. The smell is amazing but subtle and it leaves your hands feeling so smooth.

September 17, 2019
    Texas, United States

I LOVE this scent!

I absolutely love the scent of this soap! I keep it in our bathroom so I use it several times every day. It keeps my hands clean & moisturized without drying them out. The scent is subtle but I find myself sniffing the backs of my hands throughout the day just to enjoy the fragrance!

September 01, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Smells as Great as it Cleans.

This Dial Coconut Water & Mango Hydrating Hand Soap smells not too much a strong coconut smell because the mango mixes so well giving a clean fresh smell. It lathers well and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry or that filmy feeling. Your hands feel great so clean. The price is great quality and quantity for your money. I've told my friend's and family to go out and buy this.

April 10, 2019

Senteur agréable

Un savon que j’adore vu que la senteur est très agréable. De plus , le savon mousse bien et lave très bien les salissures. Finalement, il laisse les mains très douces et ne les assèchent pas ce qui est un très grand point positif vu le nombre de fois qu’on se lave les mains dans une journée.

April 08, 2019

Handsoap

This soap is more than a body soap it is rich and velvety texture that penetrates your skin leaving it hydrated the scent is fresh and invigorating. It is economial and is easily found in most drugstores and supermarkets .it is a well established name that you can trust

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Lovely scent

The Dial Coconut Water and Mango hand soap cleans our hands very well. I love the coconut and mango scent. It's very subtle and not overpowering. The hand soap leaves our hand feeling soft and hydrated.

February 18, 2019

Lovely soap!

I purchased this soap on a whim and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I love the scent combination of coconut and mango! It’s light and refreshing! My hands feel clean and smells wonderful after every use!

November 28, 2018

One of my faves

I really like this soap .It does the job, is great for the wallet and i like the refillable container option which is more environmentally friendly. the scent is nice and not too overpowering.