4.9/5
Dial Coconut Water and Mango Hand Soap Reviews

September 17, 2019
    Texas, United States

I LOVE this scent!

I absolutely love the scent of this soap! I keep it in our bathroom so I use it several times every day. It keeps my hands clean & moisturized without drying them out. The scent is subtle but I find myself sniffing the backs of my hands throughout the day just to enjoy the fragrance!

September 01, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Smells as Great as it Cleans.

This Dial Coconut Water & Mango Hydrating Hand Soap smells not too much a strong coconut smell because the mango mixes so well giving a clean fresh smell. It lathers well and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry or that filmy feeling. Your hands feel great so clean. The price is great quality and quantity for your money. I've told my friend's and family to go out and buy this.

April 10, 2019

Senteur agréable

Un savon que j’adore vu que la senteur est très agréable. De plus , le savon mousse bien et lave très bien les salissures. Finalement, il laisse les mains très douces et ne les assèchent pas ce qui est un très grand point positif vu le nombre de fois qu’on se lave les mains dans une journée.

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Lovely scent

The Dial Coconut Water and Mango hand soap cleans our hands very well. I love the coconut and mango scent. It's very subtle and not overpowering. The hand soap leaves our hand feeling soft and hydrated.

February 18, 2019

Lovely soap!

I purchased this soap on a whim and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I love the scent combination of coconut and mango! It’s light and refreshing! My hands feel clean and smells wonderful after every use!

November 28, 2018

One of my faves

I really like this soap .It does the job, is great for the wallet and i like the refillable container option which is more environmentally friendly. the scent is nice and not too overpowering.

November 28, 2018

amazing

we love dial and all that they do our skin is so much better and feels clean and left with no residue it help with acne and everyday hand washing truly great

October 09, 2018

Great soap and moisturizer

Dial coconut water and mango hand soap is a great soap plus also acts as a great moisturizer and does not dry my hands and leaves them well moisturized.

October 06, 2018

Meilleur savon qualité prix

Le savon hydratant pour les mains Dial est tout ce dont j'ai besoin chez moi. Mes mains sont agréables et douces et l'odeur de noix de coco et de mangue me rappelle les vacances! Quoi ne pas aimer
    Dans les produits à usage quotidien, la priorité est le prix, puis la qualité. Cela a les deux. Prix bas et bonne qualité.

October 06, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

My Favorite Smell all day!!!

Heavenly coconut smell, leaves your skin silky smooth, silky and smelling delicious all day long.. Definetly recommend to all!! It's always with me, I even use tiny bottles to bring some with me wherever I go!!!
    Love it!!!!