Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Hyacinth Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Hyacinthe, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper

June 21, 2020

Beautiful scent and clean hands

This was my first time trying failing hand wash and I loved it. Easy to use and has a beautiful light scent. Hands feel clean. I do feel a little dryness but that’s like common with hand washes so I apply a hand cream after washing my hands.
    Overall a good products and little goes a long way.

June 21, 2020

Love the scent!

I love the scent! It's fresh, with a hint of flowery-ness! The pump works very seamlessly and provides a nice foam. I didn't realize I had to use this on dry hands, so I've started doing that and it's a game changer! My hands don't feel dry after using this and I like that there are no parabens or silicones. #gotitfree

Super Foamy

First off the bottle is such a pretty colour! Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Wash foamed up really nicely. It didn't make my hands feel dry after washing and all the dirt came off my hands after gardening. The only reason I gave it a 4 was because I wasn't a huge fan of the hyacinth scent. It's rather overbearing in my opinion. I washed my hands with this before dinner and it was all I could smell while eating. A little to strong. I would buy it but in a different scent.

FINALLY PURE WITHOUT COMPROMISE

This foaming hand wash is incredible! When I received the Hyacinth scented fragrance I was delighted, furthermore upon testing it I was absolutely thrilled. Gently deep cleaning off all the grit and grime throughout my hands, wrists & fingers. It captures, cleans and continuously has me envisioning the days when I was much younger & helping out in my Grandmother's gorgeous garden!!! Thank you Chick Advisor & Dial - Canada

Product Review Club Member's Honest Opinion

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.
    #gotitfree

I have used this product for the past 2 days and I liked it. I like how this is a foaming soap and not a liquid. It makes it easier to use. Even though you can control how much you pump out, I do find that the bottle finishes quickly. We are a household of 4, so I see us going through the bottle by the end of the week. There is a faint soft floral scent left behind after washing. It was not too strong so I didn't mind it.
    One thing I did not like about the soap, I find that while it did not dry out my skin after washing, I did not feel like my hand was moisturized after washing. I still had to apply hand cream after washing.

Awesome product

Some hand washes leave your hands feeling so dry that you have to apply hand cream right away after washing. With Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand wash there is no need to moisturize. I love the uplifting scent of hyacinth.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Lovely soap!

I received this soap as part of the product review club #gotitfree. It has a light scent that remains on your hands after washing. If you are sensitive to to flowery scents, this might not be great. Otherwise, my hands feel very clean after using the foaming soap. It works great. Wish there was a bigger bottle as we went through it very quickly. You can control how much you use by pressing down lightly on the pump.

Main douce et propre

Savon vraiment agréable à utiliser la mousse a une bonne couvrance et l'odeur est tout simplement divine .
    Étonnamment mes mains sont aucunement sec après mertre laver les mains avec ce savon (tester une semaine). je recommande ce produit sourtout en ce moment ou le lavage des mains est une priorité. #cadeau #gotitfree

June 19, 2020

Great soap!

I received this product for free with the trial program. I have hard time with foam soaps sometimes as I find them very drying. However, this soap was wonderfully with a very light scent which I enjoyed!

I will definitely repurchase this product.

June 19, 2020

Love it!

I adored this foaming handwash. Only one pump required to wash your hands thoroughly, and it smells great (not too strong), and does not dry out your hands at all. Definitely will be purchasing in the future. So gentle on my skin! I feel like that’s very important, especially right now during a time where we are all probably washing our hands a lot more often. It can be hard on your skin. This worked perfectly. Got them clean, while leaving them soft.