Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Hyacinth Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Hyacinthe, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper

July 11, 2020

Savon moussant

Nous avons eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le savon Dial. Il fut tout indiqué en cette période de Covid ! Le savon fait une belle et douce mousse, qui sent bon les fleurs et qui laisse la peau propre et sans texture grasse. C'est un excellent produit que je recommande !

July 10, 2020

Very good soap

It lathers Well, really cleaning the hands, smells very good and doesn’t make my hands dry. It’s everything I’m looking for in a hand soap. Especially in this moment, we appreciate a non drying handsoap!

July 10, 2020

très doux !

J'ai eu la chance de faire partie du banc d'essais du savon pour les mains Dial et je suis très satisfaite. Le savon est doux pour les mains et laisse une légère odeur sur celles-ci. Je recommande !

July 09, 2020

Really like this soap! Smells amazing

I really enjoyed this soap, so much so that the bottle is already empty. With the worlds recent events I find myself washing my hands more often along with many other people so this product couldn't have came at a better time. It lathers really well and smells amazing. Will definitely be purchasing this product in the future

J’en rachèterais!

Le savon laisse un odeur très agréable sur les mains et la texture en mousse est super légère. C’est certain que j’en rachèterais. Le format de la bouteille est très convivial

Texas, United States

Foamy Hand Soap

I Was Pleasantly Surprised When I First Used This Foamy Hans Wash . I Love That It Is Gentle On Your Hands And Lifts Dirt I Love How It Leaves Your Hands Smelling So Great . It’s So Easy To Use For The Little Ones .

Sent bon

Le savon sent très bon la mousse est onctueuse la senteur n'est pas trop osé couvre facilement toutes les mains mais la pompe se brise facilement ce qui peut être le seul et unique point négatif

July 09, 2020

Leaves your hands feeling soft 🥰

I'm no expert in the field of soap. I've been using dial products for years. Dial complete foam soap has been my go to since it was introduced. But during these times, finding it has been hard to come by. I saw this available on Amazon and bought it to get through until my regular Dial products became available. Come to find out that this soap is amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and this particular scent, Juniper, is incredible! I highly recommend this product!

Hot Diggity Damn

Lightly fragranced this foaming handwash does the job! During these difficult times a quality hand wash that doesn't make your hands burn after a few uses seems like a daunting task. This Dial Micellar wash is super gentle on mine and my families hands and we have all really enjoyed it. There is just one thing...Make sure your hand is close to the soap or it will shoot the soap at you. My son thought this was funny-me not so much. I highly recommend.

Soft clean hands!

Want a soap that your kids actually want to use? This is it! I was given the opportunity to try Dial Pure Micellar foaming hand wash for free from Chick Advisor and Dial. During regular times this would have been a great product to test but in 2020 it was a lifesaver.

With so much hand washing sometimes it feels like my hands were raw and tight but I felt none of that while using this product. The pump is easy enough for my young kids to manage on their own. The soap is instantly lathered and feels soft on your hands. You don't need much to get a full clean. It also washes off cleanly without any residue.

My only negative is just a personal preference for scent. The scent wasn't strong or overpowering but given a choice, I probably would have picked a different one.

Overall I really love this product and will very likely purchase it again.