Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Eau de Parfum Reviews

Good - 0

July 10, 2021
    Perak, Malaysia

So in love with this.

I have been searching for my signature scent for YEARS. I got a very small sample of this and fell in love. I went for it and bought the small size. It is light, fresh, and clean without being overpowering. Sometimes floral fragrances can smell synthetic and or musty, but this is citrusy enough to be very balanced.

June 02, 2021

Ooh I’m in Love

I’m not big on fragrances. I’m very particular. This one is amazingly, wonderfully lovely. Light, not overpowering. A perfect mix of fruity and floral. Received a sample but already added to my Sephora wish list ❤️

May 27, 2021
    California, United States

Smell pretty all day

Love the packaging on this perfume. Makes it look super girly and also smells girly. I love to wear this around the house to boost my mood. Will definitely be buying again in the future

May 13, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Amazingly feminine.

Very mild fragrance which stays with you. Cleansing effect is great. Loved the product and would not hesitate to buy the same again or recommend it to anyone who cares for quality.

January 24, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Lush factor

I would describe this scent as a mid 20-mid 30 type of female. She's elegant, classy, with a bit of sassy touch. She is super bougie but friendly to others. She likes to walk by and leave her presence behind in a soft way.

December 29, 2020

Excellent

This perfume is the one I put in my wedding it’s really very nice smell and long lasting for the next day I have good memory for this one I really love it so much will buy again

October 27, 2020

One of the best

Dior perfumes are one of the best ones
    The notes of absolutely blooming provide a sense of freshness and calmness
    It lasts at least 2 days on clothes!

May 22, 2020

Such a pleasant perfume!

I was very excited to try out this new perfume as I have heard a lot of good things about it from friends and online. I think this is a very pleasant scent suitable for daily use if you wish, has a floral and subtle sweet scent to it. It also last quite a while on clothing as I can still smell it the next day, although the fragrance itself has changed a little bit by day too but still very nice!

September 12, 2019

NOTHING BEATS THIS STUFF

i work in a cosmetics department and am constantly smelling the new perfumes and best sellers but i am always drawn back to this fragrance. i get the most compliments when i wear this, it is sophisticated yet airy and fruity and really is the perfect scent for any occasion. i really do believe it smells luxury, and i am always stopped when i am wearing this because people want to know what i am wearing!

November 07, 2016

Absolutely blooming, absolutely divine! A fresh and light fragrance that is designed to appeal to younger Dior fans. The bottle is the same as the rest of the miss Dior range but the super sweet fragrance is to die for, although it is very sweet, it has those fruity and musk notes which add depth and longevity. Perfect day time wear but long lasting. Once worn in after a minute or so.... Lush