4.1/5
DiorShow Iconic Overcurl Mascara Reviews
Ranked #408 in Mascara

August 02, 2017

Best macara ever!!

This mascara makes my lashes thick, long and gorgeous! And, this mascara smells good, too, which is interesting because mascara normally doesn't have a scent. I try other mascaras but I keep coming back to the DIORSHOW ICONIC OVERCURL.

July 28, 2017

Best mascara ever purchased

I love this I can't sing it's praises enough! The wand is curved and helps give your lashes a curl as you apply! It's lightweight and I found the wand separated each individual lash! It doesn't smear or flake as the day goes on and stays in place all day! You do have to layer it up but it doesn't feel heavy like some mascaras can after a few layers!

July 27, 2017

Love the natural curled lashes I get from this!

I have been using Diorshow mascara forever and pairing that with this one is like wearing falsies without the effort of glue and heavy lashes. This mascara separates lashes that may have clumped together and gives a nice curl effect that makes the lashes go on forever! Used on its own this mascara has a really natural look - like hey I woke up with full curled lashes and it really opens up my eyes for that nice doe-eyed look. Love it!

April 13, 2017

I bought this on a whim (after seeing great reviews on instagram) I do love the coverage, and love that it does not clump. I like how long it makes my lashes look. I do like to use this mascara with others though (i'll use this one on top of another) It is pricey, probably will only buy once in awhile or for birthdays/Christmas.

March 23, 2017

Sann aucun doute mon mascara préféré!!
    Noir intense, cils recourbé ( pas besoin de recourbe cils) longue tenue, cils épais. Pour ma part pas besoin de faux cils avec ce mascara!

December 30, 2016

Average mascara, clumps your lashes together and the waterproof version isn't that outstanding. Doesn't hold a curl for my stick-straight Asian lashes. I've used it up as a second layer mascara because I spent more money on this than my usual go-tos, but will not be repurchasing.

June 27, 2016

When I want to splurge on mascara, I buy DIOR! Good quality and a tube will last me a couple of months after everyday use. The trick is to put the brush as close to your eyelash roots as possible it'll reducing clumping and give your lashes the curl you always wanted.

June 27, 2016

I have the straightest eyelashes, but with this mascara I dont even bother using a curler anymore. The mascara gives me natural lift and enhances them a lot because they some sort of microfiber.

Granted, the price is a little steep for mascara but I find you're definitely getting your money's worth.

April 03, 2016

This is a great, daily mascara. Provides great length and curl but it also natural looking. The only downside is the price :( Otherwise, it's amazing!

2.2/5

January 24, 2016

I purchased the lash stash box a couple years ago that came with about 20 different mascaras. I was trying to find one that would be my ideal one and this one was on my top 5 list however after a while I found that it got really clumpy and would clump on my lashes which I hated cause I would have to take my makeup off around my eye and reapply it! So I'm not a fan of this mascara to say the least.