dippity do girls with curls Reviews
#1011 in Hair Care

August 13, 2017

My hair feels softer!

I got my hair dyed blonde from natural black and my curly hair became drier and very hard. I found this treatment & used it like a conditioner. After first use, I can tell the difference right away, my hair is wayyyy softer and smoother!!! And it was easier to flat iron too!

April 20, 2016

I have extremely curly hair and have tried many different products in the past. Most salon brands simply do not have enough hold to properly define my curls, not to mention the amount of product that i have to use due to the amount of hair that I have. This product is very inexpensive in comparison to other salon brand curl products, and much more effective. I used the product straight out of the shower when my hair was wet, making sure to apply over my entire head, scrunched and then diffused. The result was well defined, frizz free, shiny curls. This is my new best friend!

September 24, 2015

so ive been using this product for quite a while now and it is pretty good, i dont have much frizz my curls look more defined and it smells really good, id recommend this mostly for girls with curly hair