Diva Cup - Size 1 Reviews

May 15, 2019

Will never go back to normal pads/ tampons

I absolutely ADORE the diva cup!!!
    I have been using the cup for two +years, I am 27 no kids but i have done HOT YOGA class/ swimming ( might be something you wouldn't do on your period normally but i have NEVER felt uncomfortable or leakage.)

Cup sits inside no visible or uncomfortable-ness ever felt.
    I have purchased two cups in two years (only because i was in the middle of moving my house/ and did not know where i had packed mine) so i purchased a new one, but you can get 2+ years out of one. and for $30 something dollars it is a great necessity.

April 14, 2019

BEST PURCHASE EVER

I was taking ballet classes and I had a difficult time dancing with a tampon. I then bought the diva cup and it’s the best product I’ve ever bought. I’ve never had any problems with it. It’s environmentally friendly and easy to use.

March 26, 2019

It takes some getting used to.

When I first used this product I was unsure it was in properly or how far to insert. I found I had to try to turn it a bit once inserted and feel a little pop or smoothness of the turn to make sure the cup was open. I was shocked at how little fluid one actually has during a period. When using tampons or pads it seems like so much. Once I got the hang of removing and inserting, my period was a breeze! (As much as periods can be) It was easier to be discreet since I emptied at home in the am and again at night before bed. Also nice to be able to go swimming without worry.

March 21, 2019

Love love love

I absolutely love this product. It is very cost effective and easy to use. I definitely recommend using this product. Best product switch I have ever made

March 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

only got to use for one cycle

I purchased the diva cup, looking for a more cost effective, healthier alternative to feminine hygiene.

I used for one cycle and LOVED it! I thought it would be more difficult and awkward to use, however, just reading the instructions thoroughly I felt prepared and ready to use!

After this cycle I found out I was pregnant, so unfortunately, I have not been able to use again (I am very happy and blessed to be expecting my little one). I just hope I won't have to spend the money to upgrade to the size 2.

February 13, 2019

Way better than pads or tampons

Although using this menstrual cup takes a while to figure out the technique to use efficiency, it’s way better than using pads or tampons. For me it I have had fewer leaks and it’s nice not having to change it as often as tampons. My favourite part is the volume indicators so you can keep track of how heavy your flow is.

January 23, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Effective but overpriced

I have used menstrual cups for over twelve years. My first was a Luna cup but I wanted a back up. I saw all these reviews for Diva cups so based on their sizing i bought a size 2. It was huge and would not stay in place no matter what I tried. So I went back and bought the size 1 it was still to big and actually hurt to wear. My personal experience is o have a tipped uterus and this product was not pliable enough to contour to my body. In addition it is one of the more expensive products. I would not recommend.

January 12, 2019

Adieu les tampons !

Le diva cup est INDISPENSABLE !
    J'étais septique au début, mais après l'avoir essayé , je l'ai adopté !
    Facile à installer, facile a nettoyer et surtout fini les odeurs et les fuites!

Abordable, il vous fera economiser.
    À essayer avec le produit Diva wash.

January 04, 2019

J'adore ma coupe menstruel

Il y à trois ans j'ai entendu parler de ce produit durant mon ecr. Après avoir entendu de merveilleux commentaire sur cette coupe,j' ai décider de l'essayer. Je n'ai jamais regretté de l'avoir essayer car ses un produit génial qui nous permet de réduire notre pollution. Ce produit que j'utilise encore maintenant peux parfois être difficile à mettre. Cependant,avec la pratique il devient plus facile de la mettre. Une bonne insertion du produit ne cause pas de douleur. Pour finir ce produit est très simple à nettoyer avec de l'eau et un savon sans parfum. Je recommande à toutes les femmes d'utiliser la coupe menstruel Diva Cup.

August 05, 2018

The best

I've been using one for more than 3 years now & it's just the best thing! Put it in & forget it. I can't easily go for hour without any problem. For me, it's comfortable, when put it right, I don't feel it at all. There is not much leakages. It can be a little bit messy when it's time to change it though. Now, I barely buy pads or tampons. Overall, highly recommend it.