Doctor Burts Herbal Blemish Stick Reviews
Ranked #473 in Acne Treatment

August 11, 2017

Blemish coverup

This blemish coverup would be great if anyone has blemishes they want to cover up,either male or female.
    Any kind of a mark
    Would blend in with your skin tone
    Their would be a variety of colors for the blemish coverup,to make sure the color would match your skin
    I would recommend this,it will help your self esteem

March 01, 2014

I think that the packaging for this is quite unsanitary, as it is a roll-on. I prefer to roll it on my hand, then pat it on blemishes. I think that this does a really good job at drying out blemishes, but I also think that if you have dry skin, to really be careful with this.

April 09, 2009

this stuff works it drys up the pimple it burns a little and makes the spot a little red and it doesnt smell the best but it really really works and it worth it

February 17, 2009

My boyfriend uses ProActive and he loves it. This is better for a spot treatment and not an all over product but it works well. My boyfriend now uses Dr. Burts for spot treatment and he loves it. Plus it's all natural and you can't beat that!