Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 1303 in Perfume

April 04, 2017

This is probably my favourite perfume ever! You only need a spray and your good for the day! It lasts for hours and doesnt wear off! I never get tired of this smell and would always love to have in stock! Definetly recommend!

March 30, 2017

I love this scent. My husband bought me a bottle last year and i had to go back and stock up. I get a lot of compliments when i wear this. Also i love the packaging and the bottle. If you like a woodsy scent then this perfume is for you I would wear this the rest of my life :)

February 17, 2017

I smelled it on my friend and i fell in love instantly. When i came home i ordered it right away from Sephora.
    The smell is not too strong and not too light its just perfect.
    The staying power of this perfume is great as well. Alittle goes along way.
    It has become my new fav.

January 06, 2017

I had a sample set wich gave a voucher and Light Blue was the least bad between them.

The smell is not horrible: it's light, crisp, but there's an alcohol smell that I really dislike. It gives me headaches.

October 28, 2016

This is my all-time favorite perfume because it lasts longer and I love its fresh and mild scent. I've been recommending this product to all of my friends!!

June 23, 2016

I bought my first bottle of this when I was 17 and I've worn it ever since (10~years). I'm super sensitive to fragrance so I thought I would just never wear a perfume. This scent is so light that I can spray it on with no worries about choking everyone I walk past!

February 28, 2016

I have never gotten so many compliments as i have with D & G Light Blue Perfume..
    It smells sophisticated, mildly flowery with a hint of sexiness (yes sexiness has a smell)...
    Jennifer Sexiness...