Dollar Store Cat Toys Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #4 out of 313 in Pet Products

May 06, 2017

I would say that dollar store cat toys are so so in this situation if you buy cat balls with bells in them they don`t break and they come at a good price but sometimes our cats can break them in a matter of minutes this is a so so buy. it dépends which toy you buy

0.5/5

March 18, 2017

They work for 1 day if that ,,, Our cats brake them in a matter of minutes.. I suggest buying of making your own cat toys. the harder it takes them to get into the toy the better off I am.

February 06, 2017

I probably buy all my cat toys from the $ store, i go to 3 different stores in my area, because some carry different items then others. I find that $3 a piece for a toy thats gonna get ruined is a little expensive especially when you get a bunch they add up quick! Yes they are very fun entertainment for the cats, but the quality doesnt make them last toooo too long! But i love the $ store, one of my all time favorite stores because of how cheap things are!

February 06, 2017

I always check out the Dollar Store in my own town, as well as when I go out of town too. There are so many chains of Dollar Stores, but I find Dollarama is the best. The quality seems to be higher, but the prices not.

My cat loves the long plastic wand with a long fabric stretchy rope attached, then at the end, a fluffy mouse, big feather with fabric ball with bells inside etc. My cat attacks them and loves them and I have had both for over a year and they are still in great shape.

Also, I bought his harness and leash from Dollar Store too. I have had no problems with any cat toys from any of the Dollar Stores I have bought from, and have even seen the exact same toy at Petland or other pet stores, for way more money. Just silly..

I love that you don't have to spend a fortune to have fun, unique, learning toys for my cat by shopping at the Dollar Store.

2.0/5

January 10, 2017

The worst idea of the year to buy it for my two cats. They don't wanna play with them and worst in the package i bought two of four was defects and unusables :-(

3.2/5

October 19, 2016

My baby Atlanta used to get these toys all the time. I liked getting the light pointer and the little catnips mice. He's a little older now and doesn't play as much, but I always check the new stuff out at the store.

October 08, 2016

I love buying my cat toys at a dollar store, it's the same stuff you can find in a petstore for half the price it less. My cat rend to destroy or lose his toys, but when i take them There it's fine. And my cat can have a good variety of toys

October 07, 2016

I think dollar store cat toys serve a great purpose. I buy my cat good pet store toys but get him additional toys like sissal rope covered mouses or wand toys there which he will destroy or lose really fast and need to be replaced often anyways. I don't recommend getting all of kitty's toys from the dollar store but some are fine and definitely good price/quality ratio.

August 29, 2016

This is perfect for our cat, as most of her toys end up hidden within a day or so "never to be seen again." We are going to discover the mother-lode somewhere someday! Since they only last a day or two before vanishing, all I ever buy for her anymore are dollar store toys - she makes the $10 toys vanish as quickly as the $1 toys, so it works for us.

June 29, 2016

I love these toys and I think my cat would agree! They are cheap and thats great because somehow they always end up getting lost somewhere in my house.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar