Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #655 out of 840 in Eye Liner

April 14, 2015

This is the longest lasting liquid eyeliner I've had! The fine tip is perfect to frame your eyes for the day with a thin line, or a glamorous one for night out. Best of all, its not hard to remove.

February 04, 2015

Love this brush liquid eyeliner. It doesnt feather, able to create a thin cat eye, lasts all day and its waterproof. Repurchased many many times in black and brown. LOVE.

November 12, 2014

I purchased mine a while back from an asian makeup website. I thought it was quite expensive (I think over $15), since I mostly purchase drugstore brands. But so many makeup gurus were recommending it that I just had to try it myself. The fine tip is so easy to use and allows me to create a nice clean line. It's also a very pigmented black colour when it dries and doesn't budge at all! I have very oily lids, but some eyeshadow primer with it does the trick. I would definitely recommend it to those with oily eyelids or anyone who is looking for a very black & opaque eyeliner. It's definitely worth the money!

March 28, 2012

I purchased the black liner/mascara combo from an online shop based in Hong Kong since I've seen so many reviews.
    I was quite impressed at the brush tip, very fine but firm enough to draw a really thin or thick line. Although this isn't a click-pen liner, it's still a pen liner. You can shake it a bit to get the product flowing out.
    It's very black and pigmented and lasts pretty much the whole day, unless I wear it out a long time, then it might start to fade slightly. Otherwise, great liner that doesn't smudge.