doTERRA Deep Blue Rub
Good

doTERRA Deep Blue Rub Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

June 23, 2017

Best product for pain relief on the market!

I know this is an MLM company product, however I have yet to find any product in the superstore that matches the pain relief provided in this product. The Deep Blue Rub is also all natural which I consider a bonus! The price is a little high for my budget however the product does last quite a long time so I consider the value to still be very good. I will continue to buy unless I find something else that is as effective and more budget friendly.

May 06, 2017

Price is too high but very great product. Does not really numb you and I actually like the smell of it. This product I have found is also good for chronic pain. My grandmother has used it for tendonitis and it had a dramatic effect. The price would be the ultimate factor in not purchasing this product.

March 20, 2017

A little pricy but SOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it. It works like nothing else! Good for all types of musle pain and all natural! Cant beat that! Love the smell also!

February 19, 2017

Fantastic !!! Really helps provide relief for tired, sore, pulled muscles. It really helps and its smell is really nice. Very little is needed to cover your back.

January 21, 2017

LOVE THIS!!! I suffer from bad back and neck pain, and anytime I feel as though I am getting a flare up or have overdone it \during the day, I automatically go to grab Doterras Deep Blue Rub! It is a bit on the pricey side being from Canada but it is soo worth it! Even aids in relieving my migraines when they get bad. 5 stars in my books!

November 25, 2016

Seriously the most effective muscle rub out there. Smells great, works well considering it is marketed as a natural health product, generous size tube, a little goes a long way.

Try to get samples from your doTerra rep before buying, just to be sure the heat/cooling effect isn't too harsh for you.

Overall, great product for sore muscles.

Will definitely repurchase.

March 10, 2016

This product is worth every cent spent on it. Far better than any product I've tried.
    It feels so good on the skin and isn't greasy. It even cleared my stuffy nose.
    My muscles felt relaxed and not as sore.

February 25, 2016

My sister just starting getting into the essential oil thing and gave me a few samples of this to try. Think of RubA535 but 1000x better. Has a pleasant peppermint scent. Goes on with just a slight cooling sensation and any muscle pain that you may have had disappears almost instantly! No need to reapply a few hours later either. I have used this on my neck as I suffer from chronic back neck pain. Works like a charm for the whole day. Highly recommend trying this for any kind of muscle pain.

Mlepine added a new review for
    Shoppers Drugmart