Dove 24 hrs invisible solid powder Reviews

September 21, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Works great

Easy to put on. Great smelling and long lasting. Smell is refreshing and clean. Highly recommend this to everyone. I used it after a workout and still had protection. Great for any day.

September 16, 2021

Superrr

J'adore ce produit, son odeur, son prix, son efficacité, selon moi ceci est un produit parfait. De plus, c'est un déodorant qui ne laisse aucune odeur.

July 30, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Okay

This product is okay. It works but the smell is not my favorite. It’s great for scent free areas that you may go but I prefer vanilla scent instead . But overall works like it says.

May 28, 2021

I would continue buying this product regularly

I have used multiple types of deodorant and have always come back to using Dove. I have tried multiple types of Dove and out of all the choices, dove 24 hour invisible power is by far the best one I have used. No stain marks on my clothes and leaves a confident feeling even when temperatures are very hot. I will continue to use this product as a first choice.

May 04, 2021

Deodorant powder review

It works alright. I sweat continuously and this helped to cover it for at least a couple of hours. I would consider buying a different brand if I had the chance to.

March 10, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good product. The only issue I had it didn't last.

Product was good for the price but didn't last the 24 hrs. that it suggests. I like the product but wish I could find something to get me through the whole day.

February 25, 2021

Works well and smells great

This product goes on well and last really well. I like the choices in different fragrances. It last through the whole day of work. I would recommend using this

February 22, 2021

Great protection from unpleasant smell

Wonderful product and provides good protection from odour but cracks easy. I have never been able to use the entire stick without it cracking. My biggest complaint

Feeling fresh all day

I love this product like the rest I don't find it stains my clothes like all the rest . I love the smell of this product and it leaves me fresh feeling all day not like the rest when you build up a sweat and u smell like under the arms girls and you just want to run and hide cause you may be out so you have to leave well no more problems by this product it will last you all day and leave you fresh 😘💖

February 22, 2021

I love this product and it does last a long time.

I have recently been switching deodorants and trying to find one that I absolutley love. Finally I have with this dove deoderant its not only a gentle fragrence but it is very gentle and no irritating to my skin. Especially surprising since I react to a lot of different products with scents. I will be moving forward with this dove deodorant brand as it has held up to its name the best so far for me.