Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant stick Reviews

November 27, 2020

Good product

I love this smell. It smells like awesome. It is worth of its price. It is very effective to remove bad odour. I encourage to buy. I feel very happy every day when I use this.

November 25, 2020

Nice light scent not too overbearing

This is another nice addition to the Dove family. Its got a really nice scent to it and goes on smoothly. Its not too overbearing. It gives you coverage and helps you get through the stressful of days!

November 20, 2020

Dove Antiperspirant

This is my go to deodorant, it leaves me smelling fresh and actually works! The smell isn't over powering and its available pretty much anywhere! Would recommend to everyone!

November 19, 2020

Works great

I use the unscented dove antiperspirant. I have sensitive skin and usually can't use most products. this one works amazing without irritating my skin!

November 14, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Most practical deodorant in the market

I was very excited to find Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant stick in a number of fragrances I like. The shape of the product makes it more practical and easy to use. This helps me keep my armpits soft, smooth and odor-free. Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant stick truly keeps the underarms fresh up to two days. I have practically used this when I was on a camping trip (of nearly 38 hours) and it didn’t put me in trouble. Its smell is pleasant and well balanced (not too strong or weak). This deodorant is alcohol free and it has benefited me by reducing dryness and irritation caused by shaving. I highly recommend the entire Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant stick range because they are all awesome!!!