Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

October 02, 2019

Like this product, My girlfriend loves it. I love the smell

My girlfriend loves this product. I love the fragrance. Most Dove products are really good such as spray deodorants. There are a variety of other scents and most of them are really good and not too overpowering.

Loving dove products

I really like using dove deodorant its smooth light no residue on skin smells grate would definitely highly recommend to anyone who wants to change or swich

Smells great

I love this stuff. I have not yet found something that works better for me then this deodorant. I buy it when it goes on sale by the box lol. I truly love it and would recommend it to anyone that's looking for light weight and smells good

October 01, 2019

I would def buy this again, great product.

I like this deodorant because it keeps me dry all day and it is not sticky. It has a nice smell too i would recommend this to anyone looking for a good antiperspirant deodorant

September 26, 2019

Good product to use on a regular basis

Good product to use for a lifetime. Definitely a great choice to include in list for a sensitive issue like underarm odor and sweating. It covered my problem for upto 2 days when I could not shower in a long airplane journey! You can trust!

September 20, 2019

Gets the job done

This is my favourite deodorant! I struggled to find one that works and lasts throughout the day. I love that it's an antiperspirant too, so helps reduce sweating overall. Would recommend!

September 17, 2019

favorite deo

I have always had issues with stress sweat and this is the only deo that works for me throughtout the entire day. I do not notice any body odor while wearing this adn the scent lasts all day

September 16, 2019

Great product use daily

I love this product. I use it daily. I dont have any odor from sweating in the summer time I just apply in the morning and I good! It does not leave Mark's on my clothing and the scebr is so nice as well.

Highly recommend

September 08, 2019

Amazing!

I received this Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant to try for free and I loved it! It contains 1/4 moisturizing cream which helps keep my underarms smooth and moisturized. My skin gets extremely dry with the changing of the seasons and this antiperspirant has kept them hydrated and soft. I am obsessed with the smell and the scent lasts all day and leaves me smelling fresh and clean. It’s super easy to apply and all you need is a quick swipe under your armpits. I wore this stuff at my friends wedding when it was +34 in the Malibu Hills and not once did I worry or put check that I was stinking and sweating. Only thing I don’t like is that it contains aluminum. Overall would recommend this to family and friends and would purchase it again! It smells incredible and works wonderful!

August 30, 2019

Love this deodorant!

To be honest this is the product of deodorant that I use every day! It not only keeps you dry but it smells so good all day long! I have three sticks in my bathroom right now!