Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

September 17, 2019

favorite deo

I have always had issues with stress sweat and this is the only deo that works for me throughtout the entire day. I do not notice any body odor while wearing this adn the scent lasts all day

September 16, 2019

Great product use daily

I love this product. I use it daily. I dont have any odor from sweating in the summer time I just apply in the morning and I good! It does not leave Mark's on my clothing and the scebr is so nice as well.

Highly recommend

September 08, 2019

Amazing!

I received this Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant to try for free and I loved it! It contains 1/4 moisturizing cream which helps keep my underarms smooth and moisturized. My skin gets extremely dry with the changing of the seasons and this antiperspirant has kept them hydrated and soft. I am obsessed with the smell and the scent lasts all day and leaves me smelling fresh and clean. It’s super easy to apply and all you need is a quick swipe under your armpits. I wore this stuff at my friends wedding when it was +34 in the Malibu Hills and not once did I worry or put check that I was stinking and sweating. Only thing I don’t like is that it contains aluminum. Overall would recommend this to family and friends and would purchase it again! It smells incredible and works wonderful!

August 30, 2019

Love this deodorant!

To be honest this is the product of deodorant that I use every day! It not only keeps you dry but it smells so good all day long! I have three sticks in my bathroom right now!

August 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great product!

It Smells really good and does not stain. Gentle on the skin and prevents chicken skin. I really love the smell. It has mild scent. Good for daily use.

August 29, 2019

Love This Product

I have sensitive skin and pretty much every deodorant irritates me except for this one.
    I always buy the cucumber scent. It smells great and is long lasting.
    I have been using this product for approximately 8 years.

August 27, 2019

Product is awesome and good for you

Buy this product I use it everyday of my life. And I would like to help you out with that. Bah babe I love you too. I miss you so much my love I hope that you have a great weekend with your family and friends.lollol you are getting some sleep 😴💤😘😴💤 the right places to eat and drink lots of water and take care of yourself and your family have a great weekend as well and we are

August 25, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Excellent Deodorant

Ive recently switched to Dove deodorants since the last brands I was using were not very effective. It has a very light scent. One of the main reasons I love this is it actually works! I not smelling bad mid-day. Another reason I love this is that it washes away easily. Other brands I have used in the past leave me washing and scrubbing the product off. Definitely will be using Dove from now on.

August 20, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Fresh Pittys!

This deo smells amazing and oh so fresh! Keeps my hyperhydrosis at bay and my pits smelling like fresh cut cucumbers ;) Yeah....yeah yeah.. 150 characters to submit.

August 14, 2019

I buy this product all the time.

This is the only deodorant that I use. I’ve never had bad reactions to this one. Other ones I would get irritation and/or a rash, but not with Dove deodorant.