Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

September 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dove! Try it!

Dove! It’s the best! I’ve used their product for years now! All products works as they are supposed to! No lies behind this company! Hey there I’m gonna buy extra for you and I!

August 11, 2020

Produit parfait

J'adore ce déodorant. Il sent beaucoup trop bon, son efficacité est géniale. J'adore tous les produits de dove, ils sont doux pour la peau et je ne fais aucune reaction aux produits.

August 11, 2020

Love!! Would 100% buy again!

I absolutely love this antiperspirant. I have sensitive skin, and it goes on smoothly and stays smooth all day long with no irritation at all. Not to mention the amazing scent, that is not overpowering but keeps me feeling fresh all day long! As an athlete, I sweat a lot, and this keeps me dry and comfortable during competition.

July 31, 2020

Great go to

I would recommend, this is our go to as it goes on sale quite often at Shoppers and works really well. Lovely scents available as well. I especially like the one that has a rose scent

July 11, 2020

It is useful and always love to buy again

Dove deodorant is so good, smell in this is so pleasant. Good product in summer.
    Recommend to everyone. It is so handy and always in my bag👌👌👌👌👌

July 03, 2020

Love this product

Would definitely recommend this product to everyone ! Wide range of scents , nice application, affordable ! How could you go wrong trying this product

June 18, 2020

Keeps my teenager fresh

I bought it for my self and my 13 year old stole it and has been using it. Since she started using it she smells fresher and doesn't stink anymore. I have sensitive skin and do not react when I use it like I have with other brands.

Love this

This is my go to deodorant now. I like the spay kind better and dove is my favourite. It keeps you dry for the whole day and feeling fresh without worrying about it. Love this would recommend it

Fantastic

Great reliable product which I have been using for years. Dependable and lightly scented, many different fragrances to choose from. I have sensitive skin and this does not cause irritation. I tend to buy a couple and leave one in my gym bag and at work etc.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I definitely buy this product again...

Eversince, I’d love dove product..it works well and the fragrance of each product are just perfect not to strong and stays 48 hours..I definitely recommend this product,my family is using this always..this our brand..