Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 05, 2014

no trace on my shirts, many frangrances who mells so good!

2.8/5

August 04, 2014

I was excited to try Dove Go Sleeveless Anti Anti-perspirant. It had a mild, pleasant smell. It was perfect for going sleeveless. My underarms felt smooth and great using the product. There was no marks from the product as well.

I do sweat alot so the product did not meet my anti-perspirant needs about 40% of the time.

Overall, a great product if you sweat a light to average amount.

August 04, 2014

This was OK. It smelled nice but not as nice, nor was it as effective as other Dove anti-perspirants.

August 04, 2014

I liked the smell. It wasn't over powering, but it was pleasant and seemed to last most of the day. I didn't notice any extra sweat protection than my regular brand. But it worked well. My underarm skin doesn't seem to be any different than before I used it. Overall, a good product. I will buy it again.

August 04, 2014

I received this item to review from chickadvisor, and I was not disappointed. While I typically prefer scented items, this was nice to try, and is especially helpful when I go to yoga, which is a scent free building. I used the item for work, yoga, and running errands. It worked well, and I had no problems. It didn't leave any marks on my clothes, or leave any whiteness on my underarms and area. I would use this again and recommend it to others.

2.7/5

August 01, 2014

I recieved this product from chick advisor to review, I usually strictly use either an Unscented anti perspirant or rarely a maximum strength baby powder scented anti perspirant. The first time I used this I noticed it was very perfume scented. But smelled alright. I wore it to a bootcamp that evening and found that it helped with sweating. After a day or two I noticed that the fragrance didn't seem to mix well with my body and it ended up smelling awful after a few hours. I would probably purchase this product if it was Unscented as it did a decent job of keeping me less sweaty. Until I see an Unscented I will continue to use lady speed stick :)

July 31, 2014

Ever since I started using this product, I've noticed a quite a difference in the way my underarms feel. They are smoother, as well as look quite better. Also the scent of this product is amazing, I love it and will probably continue to use this product in the future

Updated On: July 31, 2014

* product was received from the product review club

July 30, 2014

I was impressed with this deodorant - pleasant smell, long lasting and didn't leave any of the dreaded white marks on my clothes. It was strong enough to last through my workouts - which are 1.5 hours and I still smelled fresh. Only thing was it didn't stop the sweat stains on my tank but in all fairness I work out hard and sweat a lot at the gym. I would buy this product again.

July 30, 2014

I love Dove Go Sleeveless its smell good and its work

1.3/5

July 29, 2014

I received this for the product review club, and I am glad to have been able to try it.

As an anti-perspirant it stinks. I sweat through it really fast, and would have to reapply it every hour just to get it to "work" as an anti-perspirant. I do not even sweat all that much regularly so that says something!

My armpits do not look any better, and I definitely do not want to go sleeveless in this. My regular deodorant, which makes zero claims to improve skin, makes my armpits look better than this.

It rubs off on clothing and stains them. The stains do come out in the wash, but I personally hate getting white streaks on shirts from deodorants in the first place.

It had a mild scent, that was a plus.

Honestly, this is a terrible product for me. It may work for others, but it did not for me.