Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Soothing Chamomile Reviews

January 23, 2019

my favorite

of all the Dove antiperspirant sticks that I have used, the chamomile scented one is my favorite! I will definitely be buying again & again & again & again!!

January 10, 2019

Très bon produit! Me garde bien au sec

Durant la période estivale, je souhaitais me sentir fraîche durant longtemps. Même avec les journées chaudes d'été, je me suis sentie au frais et au sec.

December 07, 2018

Makes a difference!

Bought this for my sensitive itchy arm pits, helps smooth and relieve the itching caused by dry skin from winter time shaving. Smells amazing too! The scent lasts all day and fights away sweat and odour throughout my whole work day.

September 17, 2017

I wear this everyday!!!

This antiperspirant is so amazing. It has a lovely light scent. It moisturizes, it is invisible so it doesn't get on my clothes and it lasts up to 48 hours! Is there anything else needed?? Nope!

January 07, 2017

I have developed an allergy to all other antiperspirants. This is the only one I can use and love it! All other varieties of Dove antiperspirant work just as great. I highly recommend this product if you have sensitive skin or just prefer a milder antiperspirant that works just as well as other brands.

2.7/5

September 06, 2016

I wish this deoderant was more effective because i really like the smell, texture and skin soothing benefits. I guess all regular strength deoderants no longer work for me but if your not a huge sweater i would reccomend

August 09, 2016

Who hasn't had some degree of irritation whether it's from too much shaving or too much sweating. I really like this product because it soothes the irritation.

August 09, 2016

In the summer, my underarms get very agitated from the constant sweating and shaving on a daily basis. This soothig chamomile antiperspirant has helped calm down that agitation I usually experience! With the light refreshing scent and positive experience I have had so far, I will certainly purchase this antiperspirant again!

August 09, 2016

Je suis nouvellement abonnera Chick Advisor, ce produit est super ! il me permet de rester au sec et de sentir bon toute la journée! en plus de garder mes aisselles douces .

August 09, 2016

This product is just great with the chamomile nice feeling last along time doesnot get on your dark clothes feel lovely I would advise my friends to buy this one no strong smell not oily
    what can I say love it