Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Loved it

I really like the scent. The spray works great. Actually went on dry. No residue on my clothes. And smelled amazing. Would love some coordinating body spray

Amazing dry spray

I tried this dry spray from dove for the first time and i really liked it. It wasnt sticky it was dry and it did the work of a regular anti perspirant.

2.3/5

Won’t buy again!

I didn’t find this product did very well in keeping me from sweating. It almost had a sticky feeling and my armpits felt as though I had gel there. I had high hopes.

March 16, 2019

I love this antiperspirant, I'll never buy anything else

This is an amazing product, like all dove products this antiperspirant smells amazing and works great. I'll never use any other brand of antiperspirant, ive been using dove for almost 10 years.

March 07, 2019

The Best deordrant Ever I'll always use

I'm a Huge Fan of this product !!! THIS IS MY #1 DEORDRANT it smells amazing..Its so soft And feels good on the skin . I'd definitely would recommend this product

March 06, 2019

This stuff is amazing

I would recommend this to anyone who like to smell fresh and keep dry. Probably one of the best antiperspirants I have ever used and it smells so yummy

March 03, 2019

Je l’adore

J’aime bien ce déodorant la , il dure asser longtemps aumoin 6 heures et il y a plusieurs variétés d’odeurs différentes qui sente tous très bonne je le recommande

February 23, 2019

Love this

I love this stuff encompasses so so so so good and I find it works so much better then others and its also quick to use I love it thank you dove!!!!!!

February 22, 2019

Wish this came in larger quantities.

I love the dry spray. Not only do I use it as deodorant, but I spray it a couple of times a day. It makes me feel deodorized and clean but not overly scented.

February 22, 2019

Great for vacation

I like this product, it’s great for on the go. I leave one in the office for days I forget or need to freshen up. Used it on vacation it was great quick easy and so convenient.