Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Gives up to 48-hours of odour protection:
  • Refreshing pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps skin recover from dryness caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness
  • Glides easily onto skin

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive provides up to 48 hours of odour protection, so it’ll keep you going all day. Not only does it keep you fresh all day, but it cares for your skin, too. It contains our unique ¼ moisturizing cream, and can help your delicate underarm skin to recover from the dryness caused by regular shaving. So with everything else that’s on your mind, at least you won’t have to worry about hiding dry, irritated underarm skin. You’ll love the gorgeous fruity scent of this Dove Go Fresh pomegranate antiperspirant with fresh lemon verbena. Apply to underarm skin for long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is caring to skin.

February 21, 2019

this has been a regular forever

I've been using this deodorant forever, it's my favorite one. It keeps me relatively dry and the smell is really nice and refreshing. It feels super moisturizing as well. I find it to be a little pricey but I pay for it regardless because it's better than any other deodorants I've tried 🤷🏼‍♀️

January 26, 2019

Great Produnt

I would buy this product. It kept me dry under the most stressful situations. The product left no white stains on dark clothes and no yellow stains in light colours. The cost was great.

January 18, 2019

IT SMELLS AMAZING!!

I loved using it it helped me stay cool and fresh. it feels soft and helps you feel relaxed. it has this phenomenal scent that makes you smell good. I would want to get this again again and again and again would recommend it. 10/10

January 10, 2019

Great product

I really like this deo. It doesn't leave any mark or stains and really effective during my work outs. I've been using it for over a few months now, and I'm not going back to my previous deo.

January 10, 2019

I liked this product. I Have used it many time

I liked this product.I Have used it many times over the years. It leaves your body feeling clean and fresh. Great value for my family. We will definitely buy again in the future.

1.7/5

December 19, 2018

Not for me

Le parfum est très bien, très intense et un nombreux choix de fragrances mais l'efficacité ne m'a personnellement as convenue.
    Le produit est trop doux pour mes besoins.

December 19, 2018

Love

Smells great, keeps you fresh all day. Soft on skin. Doesn't cause irritation or dry skin. Would definitely buy again. Good price also. Doesn't transfer much to clothing.

December 17, 2018

Good product ..not sure about the 'advanced care"branding

I've used this product for about two weeks and still couldn't figure out what the "advanced care" part of the marketing was.
    It is a regular antiperspirant with nothing different in terms of strength or scent.

December 06, 2018

Amazing product long lasting

I have searched everywhere for the right type of deodorant for myself And I have finally found it most deodorants don’t work for me because they were off too soon this product is nothing short of amazing!

October 18, 2018

I would buy this product again!

Dove products always work as described. The fresh scents are never overbearing and they cover up your unwanted odours. The price is comparable to many other brands.