Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute products for Dry & Curly Hair Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 1146 in Shampoo

February 27, 2017

My hair tends to get super dry just from colouring and the occasional blow dry. This stuff rocks! Even while I was rinsing it, I could feel that my hair had been rejuvenated. It seemed thicker and volumized even while wet!

January 16, 2017

It is an awesome product. After only using it for a few days I could already notice a great difference in the feel and texture of my hair. It's a great buy!

November 14, 2016

wonderful product, i received all three products and they work great, and smell great, i am very pleased with this product, and would definately use them again.

September 23, 2016

Oh i loved this product , i received a sample in the mail and ran out of shampoo one day so decided to use it , it left my hair feeling so silky soft , my ends were a little damaged and split and after using the shampoo , conditioner and cream serum my hair felt so much better , i went to buy the three products at the store but was a little discouraged when i saw the price , it would have cost me about $25 so for a stay at home mom of 3 kids i find its a little over my price range .

September 19, 2016

This is absolutely a great effective product for dry hair! My hair is very dry especially after washing it so i use it right after my shower and when it air dries it looks fantastic!

September 14, 2016

i love it .all dove product is perfect.cheap price and my hair never look better , all my friend and my family use this shampoo for hair , hes amazing

July 12, 2016

Great product. I love all Dove products but this is phenomenal! Leaves hair feeling fresh and clean and the serum does improve manageability. I have curly-frizzy hair before straightening, and this product didn't leave me like a brillo pad. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. If you love Dove products you will DEFINITELY love this!!!!!!

July 03, 2016

I got this trial package free from Sample Source. It also came with shampoo and serum. For starters my hair is coarse, normal up top and a bit dry on the ends; I think I just need a hair cut. This formula is for dry wavy hair. I thought I would give it a try because you never know.
    The first thing that hit me was the scent. I'm a fan of clean fresh citrus scents. This one is very heavy, sandlewood, musk; not something that would pick you up in the AM. It has a very creamy texture, I used a little bit and only on my ends. In the end this three step system is too much for my hair type. I can usually go 3 days between washing my hair. My roots looked a bit greasy the day after. But my hair was definitely soft and smooth, I couldn't stop touching it! Maybe this might be good during the dry winters, but not for me during the hot months.

June 30, 2016

Product works really well together and smells great! My hair is so soft to the touch. I just love it. All my chicks need to try this product. Thank you ChickAdvisor

2.8/5

June 26, 2016

I am not a fan of the three step Dove Advanced Hair Series for Dry, Wavy or Curly Hair. The product itself looked promising enough but it was a big let down. The shampoo and conditioner smelled great but it weighed down my curls. I also found the serum to leave a greasy residue which required a wash out in less than 24hrs.

Great chicks!