Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon Reviews

September 26, 2017

Great buy!!!

I love dove products it is the only deotaurant i will buy because it is soft on my arm pitts and the fresh smell lasts longer than other brands. Dove can be pricy so i stock up when on sale. Overall this scent Melon smells like the tropics!!!!

2.3/5

June 07, 2017

I loved the smell of this product thats one of the reasons I was drawn to it !!! However it did not stop me from sweating a ton and I could still my sweat a lot.
    The price was right !!!

2.8/5

April 26, 2017

Good to go to deodorant for gym users or anyone who needs a slight perfumed antiperspirant. It does hydrate but maybe not the best for people who wear black.

April 24, 2017

Très bon produit de Dove ! Cet anti-sudorifique fonctionne très bien. L'odeur de melon-concombre sent tellement bon ! J'adore l'utiliser. J'en ai toujours un de rechange !

March 26, 2017

I have used this deodorant before, it works well, the price is great, its easy to find in the stores as well. I stopped using it because my skin is sensitive to it.

March 02, 2017

I absolutely love this anti-perspirant. It's the only brand and scent I use. The scent is subtle but so nice and refreshing.
    Even after an intense workout I do not smell any sweat, I only smell melon!

February 27, 2017

These '48 hour' varieties of antiperspirants definitely work for me. It is recommended to apply this before bed. That seems counterintuitive but several hours of quiet time gives the ingredients a chance to block the sweat glands and that is what keeps me from sweating. And yes, it holds up even after a shower in the morning. I can get 24-36 hours without having to worry about underarm odour or even perspiration, for that matter.

December 31, 2016

I love the very subtle scent of this product. You do not have to use much for it to be effective. On the occasional relaxing weekend, it has been known to last for 2 days without reapplication.

June 28, 2016

When you need to smell fresh and stay fresh all day long. This anti perspirant works so well and smells so well. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day long.

March 15, 2016

I love this antiperspirant ! It has such a soft beautiful scent and is great for people with sensitive skin! It doesn't go on clumpy and more importantly doesn't stain clothing !