Dove Baby Sensitive Skin Bar Reviews

Dove Baby is the #1 recommended brand of baby cleanser by both pediatricians and dermatologists. Care for your babies skin with a gentle, pH balanced cleansing bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

October 04, 2020

Great product

I use this soap on my kids. Its a sensitive formula and veey gentle. The scent is nice but not over powering. Ive used it for years and recommend it to my mommy friends.

September 03, 2020

Gentle on the skin

The Dove Baby Bar soap comes in highly recommended for new borns or those with sensitive skin. It is fragrance free which is ideal not to cause irritation for those with sensitive skin.
    Tried, trusted and happy with the result 👍

June 18, 2020

Awesome product for my baby. Repeat purchase guaranteed

This product was recommended by a friend. Due to the sensitive nature of my Baby's skin, i decided to try it out . It was Very gentle and mild on his skin and def keeps the skin moisturized. Repeat purchase guaranteed

May 02, 2020

Dove soap

This soap is gentle on my skin. It did not irritate my skin at all. It is also vert moisturizing and lathers on my skin pretty good. I would highly recommend this soap.

April 29, 2020

Been using this since my first baby

I love the clean feel on my baby's skin after every wash. Both my little ones had eczema as infants and this is a soap a ran to after spending a fortune on eczema soaps and lotion. It is truly for sensitive skin.

April 29, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again

I used this Baby Dove bar with my five month old at bath time and was very happy! I feel like you can’t go wrong with Dove products, and the Baby Dove line is no exception. This was wonderfully soft on her skin, and didn’t leave it feeling dry or like any residue was left behind. I used a bit on a washcloth all over her body and she had no irritation! Lovely light natural scent and feels super gentle. I recieved this product for free through the ChickAdvisor product review club.

April 28, 2020

Efficace

Savon tres efficace pour la petite peau srnsible des bébé. Ici je l'ai utilisé pour mes garçons. Très doux et lave a la perfection. Je le recommande pour les bébé.

April 10, 2020

Top quality, as expected

This is as gentle as expected from a brand that I have always trusted. There is no sensitive skin bar that I would trust more than this one, and it cleanses wonderfully!

April 01, 2020

Best soap for kids!

This Dove Baby Sensitive Bar soap works so great! I use it on my children and love it! This soap doesn’t have any strong scent to it so it works great on sensitive skins!

February 27, 2020

We love dove!

We have been using the dove bar for our 9 month old for a few months now, followed by dove baby cream. It smells so good and does the trick to clean and moisturize.