Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

February 03, 2019

Dove hair is beautiful

Being a dove household we love all of doves products that we have used. Dove is a clean feeling and leaves no residue or harsh effects in your hair. With a houseful of long hair girls it's a must.

January 30, 2019

Hair Magic in a Bottle

This shampoo does wonders for just regular hair. It turns that regular old hair on your head into, lushious, shiney, smooth, refeshed, moisturized hair. I could go on all day just talking about how doves shampoo is like magic and works wonders on your head, literally wonders, you will be sitting there wondering how and why your hair looks better than ever, and feels like that too

January 18, 2019

great product

soft in hair not heavy smells good good price easy to find in stores
    refreshing my hair styled easy after using it use it everyday no problems with that

January 03, 2019

I love its product I use dove all the time shampoo and body

I love dove products I use them all the time it don't leave your skin feeling dryer out leaves it feeling very soft and silky I would recommend this product to any one I love using dove

December 23, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again. D

I love how it doesn’t dry out my hair or leave my scalp itchy. I like how it lathers up and rinses out completely without buildup.
    Definitely a thumbs up!

December 07, 2018

Love love love

I love the way my hair feels. I find I can manage it better and my hair dies not get oily fast. I love the smell of this shampoo. This is an item I stock pile.! I tsvthe first thing bbn I pack when I travel.

September 29, 2018

I will buy it again

I love all dove products because they are mild with good quality and light fragrance. Its worth buying. After using dove shampoo I feel my hair healthy.

August 20, 2018

My Hair loves this shampoo!

The shampoo is my go-to product. It doesn't leave any residue on my hair, infuses my hair with volume, and smells fresh and clean.

I love that it's easy to wash out, and leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean. I've noticed using this product I don't have as many split ends and I regularly blow dry and straighten my hair.

I'd recommend this to anyone!

August 03, 2018

Awesome

Makes my hair feel soft and silky. I love it. My whole family uses it. And they all love it! And the smell is amazing, with the conditioner paired its the best! Def a repeat user!

July 23, 2018

Dove shampoo

I use dove shampoo sometimes. When I use it my hair is soft and silky as well as very clean. It’s very expensive so I only buy it once every few months.