Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1150 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

July 07, 2017

DOVE IS AMAZING

dove beauty shampoo wow where do i begin. it smells amazing. it leaves my hair feeling alive soft full of life. i love love this shampoo. no regrets ..

May 26, 2017

Best shampòo I have used to this day! My hair was left soft and the smell lasted for 3 days. ( wash my hair in average every 3 days) I will be making this a regular house hold item.

May 16, 2017

Beautiful product that left my hair feeling clean and fresh. I usually wash my hair trice with this product then follow with the conditioner. Highly reccoment for oily hair.

April 18, 2017

Mes cheveux et ceux de mes enfanta n'ont jamais ete aussi propre et beaux. Ils sentent bons et ne sont pas abimer par les produits. Vraiment on adore!

March 22, 2017

Got it Costco. Like the scent and it was effective to clean my hair and didn't make it greasy! Would buy it again. Because of space in our shower it is nice to have only onever universal product.

March 13, 2017

Its super duper Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

February 28, 2017

This shampoo does its job just like any other shampoo out there. I don't see much difference between this and herbal essences. However the price is right and although not as quite good smelling as my herbal esscensess, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again :)

January 16, 2017

I enjoyed this shampoo. It made my hair smell fresh and clean. I love the way it made my hair feel, soft and frizz free. I have curly hair and it made my curls more manageable .

January 14, 2017

It got the job done as well as left a pleasant aroma.
    I would Definitely recommend this product to any of my friends and family.
    The fact that you require 50 characters minimum in this field is a little bit ridiculous.

January 07, 2017

Really liked the product. Made my hair feel so clean and shiny. Didn't make my hair feel heavy. Highly recommend this product to everyone. Give it a try everyone.

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray