Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

January 11, 2018

I wash my hair every day..Dove is a product I love

I don't worry about Dove shampoo harming my hair in any way..makes my hair feel and look shinny ..Its safe for the whole family.I trust Dove shampoo and will no longer be buying other shampoos

January 11, 2018

Good product

smells clean and shampoo texture has a nice consistency while using.

One comment is just that they make the words shampoo and conditioner words on the packaging bolder. we keep mixing up which one is the conditioner bottle and shampoo.

December 14, 2017

Shampoing naturel

je suis très satisfaite du shampoing, car il ne laisse aucune lourdeur et aucun résidu. il a une fragrance agréable, donne une mousse riche et se rince très bien.

December 06, 2017

Great product

Great product would recommend it, it makes my hair feeling shining and soft also keeps hair clean up to 3 days nice enjoyed using it try it Dove has some of the best Products

October 30, 2017

Shampoo

I like the shampoo it makes my hair feel soft but I don't like that it makes my hair very greasy sometimes but for the most part I like it its not that bad

July 07, 2017

DOVE IS AMAZING

dove beauty shampoo wow where do i begin. it smells amazing. it leaves my hair feeling alive soft full of life. i love love this shampoo. no regrets ..

May 26, 2017

Best shampòo I have used to this day! My hair was left soft and the smell lasted for 3 days. ( wash my hair in average every 3 days) I will be making this a regular house hold item.

May 16, 2017

Beautiful product that left my hair feeling clean and fresh. I usually wash my hair trice with this product then follow with the conditioner. Highly reccoment for oily hair.

April 18, 2017

Mes cheveux et ceux de mes enfanta n'ont jamais ete aussi propre et beaux. Ils sentent bons et ne sont pas abimer par les produits. Vraiment on adore!

March 22, 2017

Got it Costco. Like the scent and it was effective to clean my hair and didn't make it greasy! Would buy it again. Because of space in our shower it is nice to have only onever universal product.