Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

October 19, 2020

LOVE Dove Shampoo

I love Dove shampoos, particularly the beautifully clean one. It really does leave my hair feeling clean and I can go a few days without washing it. Thanks Dove!

October 10, 2020

My go to brand

I have been using adobe shampoos for years. It is my go to brand of choice. My hair smells so amazing, feels soft and looks shiny after every use. Love this brand and does miracles for my dry and damaged hair.

May 21, 2020

I liked this product, it worked well!

This product worked well, and isn’t too expensive. It did a good job moisturizing my hair. In the end, my hair was left clean as it mentioned it would do.

April 21, 2020

Good for your hair

I used it for a long time, and it really cleans and leaves hair very smooth and shiny. It also smells really great. I highly recommend this shampoo...

January 23, 2020

Great Every Day Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves my hair so soft and smooth that I don't even need to use conditioner. It's very gentle and can be used daily to wash your hair. There is usually coupons for this product making it quite affordable to buy. Try it, you don't be disappointed.

January 17, 2020

Not so bad as a shampoo

I like the product, but it is not the best for my dry hair. I have a very dry hair and until now I never found a shampoo that helps to moisturize it enough.

November 25, 2019

Exceptional

Would buy again. Very effective for hair. Happy to get a trial to try these. Usjbxgjsbdhshsnjdjsjbdggqjsnnsjwkjdbwbjsjdhgwbasnkzuebwsbjzdugwvbsnziusbwbjshhs

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Excellent

I am very impressed with this shampoo - it lathers easily and feels luxurious when applying - rinses out easily. I felt my hair felt very nourished and smooth after just one use. Smells really nice and does very well with cleaning my hair. I only need a small handfull per wash so it should last a while yet. Awesome shampoo! Definitely recommend it!

November 07, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

love this product

this does what done does to your skin makes it smell amazing and feel super soft to touch. always a good sign when your friends start sniffing your hair...in a non creepy way of course! get this you won't regret it!

November 07, 2019

Love love love

This Shampoo is my favourite.. it is the only one that don’t leave my hair greasy. I love how light it make my hair feel. And how clean it feels after.